|#39:concure you're angers|

after yoongi had been perfectly performed a surprise for hoseok, hoseok mentioned to yoongi that he misses his freind.

Yoongi knew that if he didn't gave hoseok what his asking for, he will be automatically charge a rude attitude at him.

taehyung called hoseok earlier before they left the bookstore, he was going to tell him lot's of things if they met again.

hoseok did agree because he was so curious about it, maybe it's all about the same purpose of him and their freindship.

"seok" yoongi called.

"o-oh, yea?"

"you okay?"

"yes, is it that far?"

"not much, don't worry amira can handle the track's"

"hm"

they had been walking to the location where jimin has been, hoseok was charging another fast pace because of the excitement that he will be seeing his best friend again.

but to yoongi who only got so annoyed ang angry, he was stopping the boy a million time's now, being all so sassy.

small meters away from their location, and they will be there getting near.

Yoongi had text the one's whom assumed to be the helpers of jimin, he allowed them to know that they will be visiting the boy.

Yoongi looked at hoseok, his sort of thinking something. "seok, you sure you're okay?"

"yes, and you?"

"I'm good, btw where here" he announced, hoseok looked around for some exclusive knowingly for the hospital.

it's a huge hospital, but the ground floor doesn't have any patients.

Honestly hoseok got a little bit scared.

when he was like 11 yrs old, he had put into a hospital way back then he was getting a hospital sickness.

he was just feeling a little sick, but to admit it he can't be too weak now that he will be meeting his freind again.

"so, can we go inside?", yoongi suggested getting off of his horse, holding hoseok's hand up in the air, still on the horse.

"s-sure.."yoongi felt hoseok's hands were shaking, more like his overwhelmed.

"seok, hospital sickness?"

"Y-y-yea.."

"we can just go on some other ti-"

"no..it's f-fine"

"okay, come im just here by your side." he announced, pulling hoseok out of the horse. Carrying him, bridal style.

"i can walk.."

"i know that's why I'm holding you"

"huh?"

"oh just shush, we're going"

as yoongi had them walked over the main entrance to the first floor, which had this accountant.

"hello good morning King, what brings you here?", the lady mistress asked. bowing after that and looking at the small figure beside yoongi.

"visit, park jimin what floor?", he asked a little stern because she didn't even greet their queen.

"floor 6, right room"

"thank you!" hoseok thanked the women, who smiled at him and bowed one last time.