|#35:reasons why you're Changed|

hoseok was still riding, but on point that they were now close to the palace. amira was speeding up, hoseok was holding tight to the past pace.

hoseok was still thinking on how was his alpha on the back, he need to do something to pay the alpha's sacrifice and that is calling for help.

Amira slowly stopped on her tracks and hoseok knew it was a signal of they have arrived.

he dragged himself to enter the palace, called for jungkook and for his hyung seokjin.

"hoseok!", jungkook shouted. Calling the attention of the younger who was about to faint but trying not to.

"how?"

"y-yoongi saved m-me", he said holding his stomach side. "where is he?" jungkook spoke again,asking.

"h-his still there, p-please help h-him out", he said kneeling down and giving himself a time to rest. there was some guards shaped like a horse and some guards ready for the fight.

"we will, now stay here", jungkook demanded as he was stopped from the hold of the younger. "no! im coming", hoseok said now getting up, looking like a jelly.

"but hoseok-"

"he is my alpha and i am his queen, i need to he there in case on the time's he needed me because he was there all the time when i need his attention", hoseok stated crying. now not knowing that yoongi was in deep shit for letting hoseok escape.

jungkook was just looking, dumbfounded on hoseok's speech to let him be with them for saving his alpha.

jungkook sighed and pulled the little omega up on his knees, "if you want too come with us", he stopped for a moment and smiled.

"I have a better plan for you"
-
"tired already?", yulli asked seating on his thrown. looking at the boy who is running all the way through with some metals on the back of his rope.

those metals are huge, he wasn't able to slow down because that guy misunderstood the rest time for yoongi and wouldn't let him.

he was pushing further, hurrying on the exit door. as he was about to go for it, he was stopped again by the guards.

20 minutes ago he finished that, but from time to time he was being pulled out before being on the exit door.

it made him feel so tired, but at least those metals gave him muscles.

"come on yoongi!", yulli screamed he was like a coach. screaming and shouting for yoongi.

"you're so weak", he was still speaking some words that didn't affect the alpha. he just misses his omega, ready to fight with this man if in case hoseok did come over there.

he wasn't going to let him self to be affected, but at some point he was being pissed off and going insane at the sudden end of the following pain.

"jimin go seek and find anything outside", he demanded. jimin took his responsibility and walked, his other leg was half in pain because of what yoongi did to him earlier.

He got out, left them there as yoongi was being pulled away. going to pull those metals from the top again.

as for jimin, he was walking slowly. getting all the pain because he extremely well needed care for it. "aish that bitch really got me there", he said to himself.

as he was about to stopped, hoseok froze in front of him. smirking and ready to give the news to his boss that the omega is there.

he didn't got away that much, as hoseok pulled him and dragged him from a corner far behind.