|#52:time flew So fast|

5 years later...

"eommaa!!" yuna shouted exclaiming a small pout to her lips, "yess?" hoseok now arrived at their shared room.

the kid's were on the mate's room, fighting at their toy's, hoseok brought the other toy's but the two want the only one.

"yoohan slapped me" her pout was getting big, for hoseok to realize that she is ready to cry and cling on him.

"where?" hoseok asked, walking towards the pouting girl. "here" she dragged her small fingers to point at her squishy cheeks.

"yoohan" hoseok looked at the smiling boy, yoohan was a light boy, he smiles at everything he had, even when the mate's were scolding him he will still smile.

"smiling again?" hoseok kneeled down to hug the both, they giggled but got interrupted when hoseok parted away.

"say sorry please" hoseok said with a warm smile, he can't be angry at them..he doesn't want them to know him as a bad mother.

"sorry yuna, promise I will never do it again" the little boy apologized, hoseok looked at the girl who had a smile on her face.

"it's okay yoohan, let's play?" as she went to grab yoohan's wrist to go and play with him, hoseok was very proud really.

"be careful you guy's, have fun!" hoseok said before walking out of the room.

he saw yoongi walking to the hallway, on his way to his omega's figure.

"so?" yoongi asked raising an eyebrow, he heard the two kid's fraught but didn't afford to look at them because he trust hoseok with it.

"they're fine now... So what was it your going to say about?" hoseok had remembered what yoongi had told him before he went to the kid's.

"we can talk about it later at night, we need privacy" he teased walking away with a smirk, "yah!"
-
"Ken is on his way to barbies house" yoohan said, yuna giggling to it as she answered the boy. "Ken you must have been tired" they were playing the role of barbies life with Ken.

it was yuna's favorite so they take it a shot, for the past 1 and a half hour they really enjoyed playing the roles.

there was a knocking sound, it startled the two but shouted 'come in' as their mother said to give permission to the people who was knocking.

the door creek opened, showing an omega.

"time to eat guy's" hoseok announced, hearing a 'yey' from the kids. "do we have nuggets?" yoohan asked hoseok nod, the kid's jumped and exits the door.

they run after the omega, hoseok shook his head with a smile drewed his face. "careful!" hoseok shouted as he saw yoohan almost fell.

"guy's-"

"shh, it's okay" yoongi cut him off, walking to his side as they walked together through the hallway.

"okay? they're going to have bruises"

"i know but look at them.. Having fun" yoongi said, they looked at the kid's who was jumping in joy after seeing the food served in the table.

"yeah yeah" hoseok mumbled.

They sat on the table with jungkook and his freinds, taehyung and jimin.

5 years had been so hard for hoseok, he knew lot's of things to keep the baby good, he took good care of them with yoongi.

"eat up love's" yoongi said, giving them their own plates as they gracefully accepted it.

they started eating the foods, hoseok insisted for seokjin to eat along with them, he was already tired from all of the work he had this day.