|#51:designing the Babies room|

:eight month of pregnancy / 5:03 pm
May 9th :

"yoonie~" hoseok called in a teased tone, yoongi was massaging his back, getting over sensitive at how yoongi do so good on his back.

"a-aw, it hurts there" hoseok mumbled, yoongi hummed and slowly massaged what hoseok had pointed to him.

the massage was practically good for hoseok, he didn't mind the pain, he just want to focus on the good feeling of yoongi's extra time for him.

They will design the room's of the upcoming babies, they will be designing it with baby blue and silent pink.

hoseok relaxed his shoulders, still on the bed as he layed on yoongi's chest, back touching yoongi's tummy and abdomen.

"so relaxed, huh?" yoongi said as he did the upper back of hoseok's. "mhm" he just hummed, feeling the tickling vibrations of yoongi's hands on his.

"were going to shop today" hoseok announced, yoongi knew it all along so he didn't answered him.

summonly hoseok has been asking taehyung what was about him and jungkook, he can't wait to even tease him or bully him, but at the same time, he wanted to be a good friend to him so he needed some usual support.

"yoongi" hoseok called, wanting to know The alpha more deeper than ever.

"yes?"

"do you accept me from the very beginning?"

"yes I do, since we bump to each other"

"oh.. We'll mind telling me who's your favorite lover?" yoongi stopped on massaging hoseok, questionable.

hoseok looked back at him, facing the alpha now that has no expression till now.

"you know.." yoongi leaned closer to hoseok, touched his chin up with his index finger.

"your the only one who had me to the stars" he kissed the omega softly, hoseok moved up a bit, sitting on yoongi's lap as the move went so swiftly.
-
"goodmorning kook" yoongi greeted as he walked pass by the younger. "woah? is there anything that collapsed on you so you can say that to me?" jungkook said, raising an eyebrow as he stopped the alpha.

the alpha just smiled at him, which made him even more curious about the alpha's behavior this morning.

"is it bad to be happy in the morning?"

"no it's just.. Felt good to have you back"

"you have me long time now jeon"

"I know but..still" jungkook hugged him, lastly snuggled on yoongi's neck, yoongi hugged back patting and caressing jungkook'a back.

"don't cry, it's like I'm gonna die or something" yoongi laughed, jungkook scoffed and parted away.

"yeah yeah, where's hoseok by the way?"

"with taehyung in our room"

"oh-wait really!?" he said excitedly, yoongi assumed that it taehyung who got him excited like that.

"yes? don't barge in dummy, knock." yoongi said before walking off, jungkook smiled as he walked off in a separate direction.

he wanted to talk to taehyung, especially on what they did the other night.

It was so damn fine for him, never really felt like it was bad for having him that fast, taehyung re assured it so he didn't go slow on him.

he knocked on the door, hearing a 'come in' inside as he twisted the door knob and saw taehyung layed beside hoseok.