REMEMBERING SOME THINGS

this is just hoseok, his old lifestyle without his mate and future, his loved one's being so empty on him, and joyful moments alone.

-

what a sunny day hoseok had this very moment, he was humming as if he was a bird in a cage.

decent wings flying through the window, tweets and creaking sounds were so a Close contact with his body.

he looked up at the ceiling, pretending that he was a princess in the castle have a night and shining armor, which had him smiling like an idiot.

his mom knocked on the door, twice now.

the door creek opened, seeing how her head pop in to the wooden door.

"hi honey sorry to interrupt you, but breakfast is ready" his mom stated, he hummed and seconds later the women eventually left.

he stretched out his limbs and spine, sighing at how the clock fasten up the due diligence.

"can't it be more slow this time?" he wanted to have a magical day, but being betrayed by the time it was flying so faster than to expect it was.

since hoseok just woken up, he had to brush his teeth and do his routine, walking up to the bathroom as he held his toothbrush that is going to clean his stinky breath.

he had a dream, dreamed about starry night with a full moon, stars displayed and got discovered by him.

it was so overwhelming to him, how can he had such a dream like that? can it put out something much more interesting thing's like what his life is now?

or even more exciting than it usually was right now.

"something is really good about me huh? we'll self you will be having a cool life with this simple state." he assured himself to be as happy as he could be, possibly possessing himself to do more positive thing's rather than not taking a blessed day.

Until he spotted a spark to his mind, the book, he can't buy it, but he can barrow it to the man.

he will be going there as soon as possible.

once he finished brushing his teeth, he began to fix his entire body, brushing his hair and putting on some new clothes, spraying a perfume.

he was done! now he can go and get the book with just him.

he got downstairs, seeing how his mom cooked their food nicely and smoothly.

His mom noticed that he was just staring, he looked over to him. Viewing a looking like a mannequin.

"good morning honey, would you mind helping me with the table?" hoseok nodded, he can't disagree though, he needed to help her.

he dragged himself to help his eomma, which he will be displaying the forks and spoons, the plates and the water.

"oh honey, could you please go get your appa?" she demanded, his appa was still sleepy, maybe because he was too busy last night.

"sure eomma!" he run upstairs, almost tripping but it was okay to him, laughing sarcastically at himself.

"appa!" hoseok called out, shouting non stop at his appa's attention.

hoseok began to pull himself to the bed, scrawling on top of his appa, jumping to maintain the deep screwed attention.

"appa!" hoseok whined, he was already hungry at this point, he couldn't get enough of this hard work.

"w-what? oh! hey son sorry im late" hoseok smiled, finally he had woken up his appa.