|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|

:third month of pregnancy / 2:30 pm December 15 :

Christmas will be the best night for hoseok, yoongi had noticed hoseok's new behavior, historically being touchy, so clingy and hungry all the time.

His bump was regenerating on his tummy, which makes it double bigger than last month.

hoseok had bought a dress yesterday, it's like a santa-claus dress, reddish bow tie with matching red panties.

hoseok did loved it, but for yoongi who was going crazy for the boy.

"hoseokie" seokjin called, siting beside the omega as he caressed his nape.

"yes?" hoseok answered, noticing the older'd nervousness. "you know how it's going with me and joon, right?" he said, hoseok smiled.

"of course I know it"

"he wanted to mate me-"

"wait what!?" hoseok shouted, jumping from the couch. "yes, ahm I'm still thinking bout'it but I wanted to try it with him" he stated, blush covered his face.

"are you sure hyung?"

"I'm very sure, like what I said I'm still thinking"

"mkay, but please don't take this to seriously"

"what do you mean?"

"like you know-"

"pup" yoongi began to fidget himself to hoseok, went to the couch and hugged the omega. "yes?" hoseok answered, smelling the alpha's strong scent.

"are you hungry?" the alpha asked, seokjin was ready to abort and cook for the younger.

"we'll yea i guess?" hoseok touched the alpha's chin, giving him a sweet peck.

"okay, jin please cook for hoseok" he demanded, seokjin nodded as he was able to leave them there.

Yoongi was still hugging the omega from behind, peppering hoseok's nape with his small kiss.

"yoonie~" hoseok whined, getting tickled by the alpha. "hm?" he answered, deep and sexy.

"can we have cookies?" asking as he pulled out from the alpha, "sure we can" yoongi pouted when the omega distanced to him.

"oh by the way, your check up will be at 3:30"

"hm okay"

"your bump is getting bigger"

"dummy, it'll get big enough to push the baby out if the time come's"

"hm, are you thinking that it would be a twins?"

"we'll no"

"aish, seok"

"what"

"thank you"

"for??"

"everything" with that the food have served them, seokjin put it to the table in front of the couch.

he cooked a bowl of soup, with bread and eggs.

"thank you hyung!" he thanked the elder, as seokjin nodded then left. "eat up" yoongi said, stooding up.

"where are you going?"

"call" he answered and walked off.

hoseok shook his head and started munching on the food he had.

he was dancing while eating, the food that jin gave him was pretty much a good start on his day.

to yoongi who lied on hoseok, he knew hoseok will question him non stop if he tell him his plan's.