|#29:late Confession|

"hoseok you okay??", jimin asked, earlier yoongi demanded to hoseok to just stay on his room. As if now there is still no sign of the king.

"what if some things go wrong? what if he got hurt? What if-"

"oh shut it hoseok, his a king and a true king knows how to handle thingssss."jimin said, alot of s on the word, " fine, but if there's something goes off I'll be sure to be there for him". hoseok announced, crossing his arms.

"yea yea" jimin murmured something, he is planning to confess for the sake of his heart. he can't just let it be, atleast just say it to him and let him know, because it fucking hurts for him.

"chim, you thinking something?", hoseok asked getting all cute, and the boy literally gave up on it.

"hoseok can i tell you something?", jimin asked and hoseok abruptly nodded. "i-im nervous", jimin confessed because he is.

But hoseok won't let it, so he shush the boy and held his hands, caressing it.

"come on, tell me" hoseok said, pleading the younger because the older became curious.

"it's hard hoseok", jimin said and hoseok shook his head for-in denial.

"it's okay, take your time", hoseok said, smiling and rubbibg jimin's hand. "okay, am..-i have a.." jimin shortly said, hoseok who is waiting.

"a..."

"hm?"

"i have a, crush on you", jimin said, immediately closed his eyes and hid himself on his jacket. "you have a crush on me?" hoseok was teasing him, merely laughing at jimin's cuteness because of his confession.

"y-yea.."

"we'll that's okay, if you had a crush it means it's your inspiration"

"but i think its not like crush-crush", jimin said looking down, maybe hoseok was just making his feelings a joke.

"what is it?"

"i..-i love you!", he whispered-shouted, only hoseok can hear him. luckily yoongi was not there to find out his confession. "w-what?" hoseok stuttered, didn't expected the boy to really gave up on his feelings.

"i love you hyung, i really really do", he was feeling it, his heart eventually escaping its brutal feelings and it made him happy.

"b-but, jimin im married. im the king's queen.", hoseok said, holding his chest with his hands, "i don't care, i thought you dont want him?" he said, looking at hoseok on the verge to cry.

"i..-"

"aish forget it hoseok, but tell me do you love me back?", jimin asked and hoseok was competing with his mind if he really do, he cant find an answer so he will just admit the truth.

"i don't know jimin", hoseok said looking down, now getting uncomfortable to his freind. "what, you dont know? We've been freinds for so long, even a bit you didn't have it?" he was forcing hoseok to just admit it.

Jimin don't know that his making his freind uncomfortable, he won't know unless he cared.

"jimin i-"

"why won't you know huh!?", jimin gripped hoseok's hand tight, hoseok was not liking this side of jimin, "j-jimin it h-hurts.." he said but the younger didn't care.

"you're just going to be a slut to that fucking king, if you're with me I'll give love and affection", he said, eyes getting so big because of his angry issues.

"how dare you say-argh!", jimin tighten his grip to hoseok that's why the boy didn't finished his sentence and just reacted on what jimin did.

"how dare me?" jimin chuckled, hoseok was not liking this. his friend was not like this, his freind is soft and kind. "jimin p-please s-stop.." hoseok said getting on his knees, because of the painful grip. he was crying.

"why should i? you pick someone else after me", jimin said and slapped hoseok, hoseok dragged his finger tips on his skin and held it. he was shock.

"now I'll call you a slut"

"and you're a hoe", yoongi came in and attacked the younger, yoongi punched jimin who immediately fell because yoongi's punch was honestly 10/10.

"fucking moron!", jimin shouted, hoseok was just on the side looking for protection. He was getting weak, he don't know how to handle this.

"guards, get him out of the palace.", he demanded and saw hoseok on the side, holding his precious face. "HAHA your so weak, letting the guards pull me out and not you" jimin said chuckling, yoongi didn't think of replying to it because he will just easily kill that man righg there and then.

then jimin was pulled out from the palace, he was shouting, going crazy and even the maids he was just bumping on them like a drank man.

"hey seok, it's okay im here", yoongi said hugging the boy, who pleasantly took it because he was so scared. "i-i d-dint know h-how he just g-got like t-that" he was shaking and yoongi did noticed it.

"it's okay, it's not your fault so please stop thinking", he said, not liking that jimin mkae his own freind got scared of him. what a freind he is.

"i just g-got w-worried on you, a-and-"

"sh,its fine now his gone", he said patting hoseok's head, making the younger relax through his aroma.

Yoongi decided to put hoseok to the bed, he wanted to put some guards on hoseok's door just in case that jimin guy just stumble in front of hoseok's door, again.

"seok", yoongi called, hoseok looking at him. "yea?" hoseok answered, the older sighed.

"how did your fight end up?", yoongi now asked, hoseok looking at nothing then answering.

"he c-confess to me that he l-likes me and i just said to him that im married to you and im your mate, then he got all serious and forced me to say my feelings but i dont want to. so he just got wild and aggressive" he said, yoongi's blood was boiling but of course when he saw his mate his heart got soft.

"his just jealous", yoongi said chuckling but the younger didn't answered, "his not like that, yoongi" hoseok said, really known his freind for so long.

"seok"

"hm?"

"do you like me?"

"a-amm..-"

"it's okay if you can't answered that, i know that it takes time", he stated hoseok liked this way of asking, not like what his freind did earlier.

"i need to go now and-"

"no! i mean no, please"

"seok don't worry i just need-", then hoseok kissed him, feeling it's warmth hoseok holding yoongi's chin or jawline.

yoongi was not going to deny that his mate has a soft and thin lips that really matches his.

Hoseok was not moving, neither yoongi they just enjoyed the fresh scene of them feeling their soft lips on each other's touch.

hoseok pulled away, earning a smile too the older. "i-im sorry, i didn't know my b-body just felt hot and my wolf is-"

"sh, you can kiss me anytime. as long as your comfortable with it" he announced getting closer to the younger who didn't questioned it to his mate.

They just kissed again, yoongi smiling through the kiss and grabbing hoseok's chin caressing it.

"yoongi~", hoseok called getting impatient. "what?", yoongi said, sensing a hot Sensation through his Body.

"it h-hurts", hoseok said gesturing to the older, that it came from his tummy. "your in heat?" yoongi said hoseok nodded.

"well then, let's get wild shall we?"