THE SPECIAL MOMENT

: the day has come, and they will be meeting their lovely angels who will be born on this wonderful world.

JUNE 1ST:
10:33 am, hoseok's due date month.

"are you okay? Are you feeling better?" yoongi said stretching hoseok, hoseok was on angel sit while yoongi was on his back stretching his body, massaging the painful area.

"i-I'm fine, just hurt's a little"

"this is your month pup, I'm worried about your situation, tell me if something goes off okay?" yoongi said as he snuggle to hoseok's neck, stretching hoseok.

"I'm s-scared" hoseok said between breathing in and out. "shh, don't I'm here" yoongi kissed hoseok's neck, his breath was hitting hoseok sensitively.

"are you excited to see our little angels?" yoongi added, asking the omega with a sweating figure.

"i..a-am" he closed his eye's as a sharp pain flowed up in his tummy, he groaned made the alpha alert.

"hey hey is it okay? what are you feeling pup?" he asked worried, hoseok was in deep pain, the feeling of those kicks, on his back and the tummy.

"h-hurts!" he rises his voice as the pain won't go away, yoongi lifted hoseok up gently and went to the couch to call the other's.

"jin get the carousel!" yoongi demanded half angry because the maids are attacking with frustration.

"hyung it's okay, breath" taehyung said, while jimin held his hands as hoseok squished it tight, jimin yelped.

hoseok squeaked when another pain comes to him, from the beginning of this day he was having it, it made him think if the baby is okay or is it normal?

"ARGH!" he groaned, panting as more sweats drowned him, jimin was patting his shoulder, they were whispering sweet and strong word's for him.

"pup pup, hold on" yoongi said, run towards the door as he dialed the carousel, taehyung gave hoseok the water and drank it all.

"i-I can't.. Argh" another sharp pain comes, he can't get enough to this pain, it was so painful his mind was all flushed by it.

They heard the noise of it's carousel, his heart was beating so fast, very very quickly but his friends were comforting him so he didn't want them to be disappointed for just a weak omega.

Yoongi ran back to the couch, holding hoseok with his bare hand's as the folding bed got inside and carried hoseok out.

They were following, yoongi was the one who came to the carousel with hoseok, the other's were left, they will soon follow after hoseok's labor.

"we will follow-up with the carousel later on!" taehyung announced, yoongi nod and closed the doors of the carousel.

the hospital wasn't that far from their village, but for hoseok who needs a ride through the pain.

hoseok held yoongi's hands tight, shutting his eyes when the bouncy thingy were on the road, bounced on it as he held his bump.

"you can do this, your my strong pup right?" he whispered, hoseok nodded eagerly as another bounce came.

the ride towards the hospital was way too terrible for hoseok, but he will do it as much as he can do for the twins.
-
they arrived at the hospital, the doctors were fast enough to make an action on the situation in front of them, hoseok was on the way to the E.R (emergency room) for the labor.

his situation we're out of control, the pain was variable for hoseok to be getting a worse case.

the folding bed was on it's way, yoongi held hoseok's hand as they run through the room's, "sorry sir but you can't go to the room, please just wait here and we will give you some news from time to time." the doctor said so yoongi bid his goodbye to hoseok.