| the Finale |

let's bring back our old memories.

the royal family was sort out with happiness and simplest things that they could ever imagine.

lower than they could've seen their selves on successfully laying happy moments around the palace, the other's were as proud as the one that provide the twins.

the twins have their own mate's, specially yoohan having rose as his fiance, while yuna have more plenty of upcoming experience with Lucas.

Yoongi had to agree with their mate's, he was still not fully trusting Lucas, but either he can for his daughter.

it sucks to point out for jimins's single pair, he hadn't been so triggered of some kind relative relationships.

For the past year's, yoongi had developed a new way of loving hoseok, with freedom and lust, must protect the omega with all his heart.

very soon they will be meeting with their own past lives, bringing back their old memories with some replacement of the new one's..

it will begin now

"aish jinniee you shouldn't have to be that pretty?" seokjin's boyfriend commented, the time seokjin envelope namjoon was enough to make sure he was his.

"oh shut up joon, your just too inlove" he said with lot's of confidence.

"fine, i am" seokjin giggled, the maids were dancing in between their job.

the twins soon arrived at the decent ballroom, yuna releasing a white gown with a gold necklace with some pair of matching make-up.

while yoohan had his almost look-a-like suit with his only father, they were pretty much a bro slay.

hoseok was certainly nicer than the other's, his glowing skin engulfing the dark brown theme of the room, curls of the gown was surprisingly excellent.

Yoongi was exactly what a prince charming was to be dreamed of, his suit doesn't reveal his cold side, but to refer it was his soft spot.

taehyung and jungkook were matching suits and gown, should I say just a simple dress with an over beauty of the beta.

jimin was in a suit, his suit was lovely purple and white tamed flower's on the side, it was really giving him a good reference to his father.

"good evening your highness" jimin called the omega, rulling out without his alpha.

"good evening lovely prince" hoseok answered with a good wavy smile.

"is taehyung here now?" his tone was really charming, it melts hoseok's heart, he was very proud and of course happy for him.

"yes he is, I think his on the kitchen?" jimin nodded, took hoseok's hand as he kissed it gently, looking up seeing how hoseok's smile was one of the most bizarre things to happen.

jimin bid his goodbye, to only see his in loved freind. hoseok dolled up for yoongi, but he didn't see him yet.

"are you alright hoseok?" seokjin asked, tapping hoseok's shoulder for a sign of appearance. "yes I am" everyone in the ball was magnificent, tones very promising.

"your sure then?" hoseok nodded with a firm smile, seokjin hummed and slowly leave the omega for a while.

hoseok looked up at the ceiling, the decorations were perfect, his dreams were now officially his and will be forever his golden charm.

"eomma?" hoseok had heard a soft voice, which made him look down and saw his one and only

gorgeous daughter.