|#20:rules And Regulations|

another day, another start for hoseok.

hoseok was still sleeping peacefully on the comfy bed, snoring was he's habit.

since yesterday he was sleeping, didn't wake up because the bed was holding he's body.

it was 7 am, and Seokjin needed to check on him. Seokjin knocked on the door but didn't heard anything, just snores.

he ashum that the boy was still asleep, and he was right. once he got inside he saw a boy sleepin on the cozy bed.

Face backwards, on the pillows and butt up in the air. He usually sleep like that if he was comfortable with the bed.

seokjin laughed silently, dont want the boy to wake up by he's laugh.

he walked towards the bed and wiggled him, the boy just moved and pulled the blanket to he's body.

"hoseok" seokjin called with a sweet voice.

"hmm?" him who answered, head still on the pillow.

"it's already 7,you need to have a small talk with the queen." seokjin said, wanted him too get a new start and eat a good breakfast.

"it's still early" hoseok groaned, realizing that he's not in his home.

"w-wait what time is it?" hoseok asked, nervous because he already forgotten about yesterday's scenarios.

"dont worry hoseok, its just 7 am you can still get ready" seokjin said and he sighed.

he's thankful that seokjin wake him up, if he doesn't well eventually in a easy way he'll get waken up by a loud bell.

"thank y-you.." he thanked him, but to only him being confused.

"what for?"

"that you wake me up"

"it's not a big deal hoseok" he said and hoseok nodded, stretching he's limbs out.

"i gotta go and brush my teeth" he said getting up,rubbing he's eyes.

"take a short bath too, its good to be fresh for a start yea?" he suggested and hoseok nodded smiling.

"okay jinniee hyung" hoseok said and Seokjin crossed he's arms.

"yah! Im not that old"

"still, I'm respectful"

"haha very funny"

"what? Its true, i am"

"fine, just take a bath and pick anything you want to wear in the walk-in closet okay?"

"okay, thanks hyung!" he once again teased the older and Seokjin just smiled and shook he's head, then left the room to give the boy some privacy.

"woah" he breathed out, the bathroom was so cool, its modern style.

hoseok brushed he's teeth first, double checked it too confirmed that its shiny, then he took a fresh bath.

He didn't heard the Door being opened by somebody, but he surely heard a ringing tone through the bathroom.

"it must be jimin, i need to answer it." he said, still guilty about what he did to he's bestfriend.

so he got he's bathrobe and put it in he's naked body, he got out checking if someone was there, but didn't see anyone.

he was heading to the night stand when-

"goodmorning" he knew that voice, he turned around and there was a smirking figure.