|#19:meeting Each Other|

third person's pov:

hoseok did as he was told, walked to the long and big hallway as if he was lost.

namjoon, the guard guide him towards where the queen was. they were heading to her room.

hoseok's belongings are now in he's own room, the queen suggested to put hoseok in between themselves before the mating process.

they were near to the queen's room, no sign of people here, which confuses the boy but didn't question it to the guard.

when they arrived in front of the room, namjoon looked at him hoseok blinked,he didn't looked at the guard who is hesitating if he would take the flower out.

"ah there you are, the queen wants to meet you" hoseok heard a voice from the back, turned around as he sees another tall guy but this is absolutely gorgeous.

"a-amm, i.." hoseok answered, stuttering and sweating.

"shh, its okay the queen just wanted to protest something to you so you can understand the rules and how to be a proper person here in the palace" the man said and hoseok nodded, dont want to stutter again by answering.

"would you mind me taking the pretty flower of yours?" he said hoseok didn't want to give it away.

"its okay, ill take care of it. I loved flowers too so i know how to be gentle to it" he said gaining hoseok's trust, so hoseok handed it to him and the man held it gently.

"p-please be careful" hoseok stated, nervous if something goes wrong with it.

"oh dont worry, ill protect it" the man said and hoseok relaxed.

Hoseok realized that the masculine-i mean namjoon guy is staring at the gorgeous man in front of him, he's stair was nothing less than a freind.

"shall we go now?" the man asked, hoseok who got startled at the sudden question.

hoseok nodded shyly, the tall man nodded too and got off then walked away.

hoseok didn't notice that the tall guy winked at he's freind, with benefits.

the gorgeous man knocked on the door and heard a 'come in' voice, the voice was soothing it made hoseok relaxed by it.

"now off you go" the gorgeous man said, gently pushing hoseok on to the open door.

when the gorgeous man left, he needed to discuss some things with the queen so he intended to push himself to the door and got in.

he look around didn't notice the queen yet, he was touching the things on the table looking as if he was so close to this family.

"hello there, hoseok" hoseok turn around, he see a real fairy.

She was stunning, so beautiful and so soft at the matching colors that absolutely fit her.

hoseok was just starting, the queen smiled at him then hoseok gazed away embarrassed.

"dont be so shy with me darling" hoseok blushed on the nickname, he knew that it will be the queen's name for him.

Hoseok looked at the queen and smiled, hoseok think that its best if he did trust her, what could go wrong?

"come sit here" the queen told him as he sat on the cute chair in front of her.

"darling can you speak?" she asked, not to mention that he's parents didn't tell her that he's son is so shy around new people.

"i-i can your h-highness" he keep on stuttering.