|#12:telling mr. Park|

Hoseok's pov:

"HAHA i won again!" we're playing some games, jimin suggested it but he was the one who always get-to-be dead.

"not fair" he said and crossed he's cute arms.

"yah im not cheating"

"but its a racing car, you always bump in me and ill simply die because of it" he said a little jealous because im was the one who got the trophy.

"well the good thing is there's another game, do you want to play again?" i suggest.

"sure thing, I'll won this time"

"damn you got a good fighting spirit there"

"i am very unique hyung" he said we started the first game, i let him won even tho im the real winner.

he jumped in joy and finally got too annoy ke that im the loser and he's the winner.

i just laughed at him, and i ate an cookie.

earlier we decorated the cookies with our imagination's, it was fantastic well likely to jimins who only drew hearts on it.

"who's the loser now mr jung"

"yea yea, i am"

"ha!, i gott youu!"

I giggled and he wanted to tickle me but i escape he's bad planss.

"dont tickle me" i said still getting away from him.

"come here ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘"

"h-huh?" the mans face, oh no.

he was getting closer and closer, my back  ended up on the wall of my room.

I couldn't escape, my breathing was now unstable. He's here.

he hold my hands and me trying to get out on he's filthy grip.

"d-dont!"

"get off of mee!!"

"goo awayy!"

"noo!"

I kneeled down, put my arms above my head protecting it.

"no pleasee stop"

"hyungg!"

im getting weak, i saw jimins face and he immediately run towards me.

he also kneeled down to guide me because i couldn't feel much on my body.

He hugged me, i felt so protected on him.

i cried i dont know what to do, that man from my nightmare is kind of chasing me.

"hyung.." he called and i hummed.

"are you okay? what was that?" simple questions but it terrified me.

"i-im fine, for now." i said and he help me stand up and guided me too my bed.

"rest here, ill go get you some water I'll be back."

"mkay"

then he left, i felt so tired i should be more stronger but i felt so weak because of it.

when my back hit the wall, the mans face appeared and there's a time clock on my ear.

"here" he gave me the water and i drank it all.

"thanks" i breathed out, enjoying the smooth feeling of water slipping through my throat.

"what was that?"