|#37:morning routine|

here they are...Sleeping with each other's embraces. finally got a good score for the younger but probably will be better if they grew so much closer on one another.

Yoongi was hugging the boy's back, holding it tightly. snuggling to it gently, waking up when the boy stretched his arm's.

Yoongi was chuckling quietly when he saw hoseok's morning face, "good morning pup", yoongi greeted him earning a smile from the boy.

"morning", hoseok said sitting up and rubbed his face. after that he sighed.

"is there something wrong?", yoongi asked looking worried at the boy's sudden changed of expression.

"nothing, i just felt sick", hoseok confessed not really detailing it for the alpha's worries to be hidden. "here drink some water" yoongi said taking the glass of water before handing it to the boy.

"thanks", hoseok gradually thanked the alpha as he nodded and started drinking the fresh water. "by the way" yoongi spoke, hoseok gestured for him to go forward.

"do you want to go with me on the village?", yoongi asked. hoseok eventually got startled at the question, made him look at the grumpy alpha.

"what?", yoongi asked raising an eyebrow and smiled. "nothing but yea sure, let's go", hoseok answered, feeling the sick kick in him.

"okay, but first let's have a breakfast"

"yeah" hoseok was about too stood up, he didn't expect for an upcoming wave of unknown thing in his belly and had him running through the bathroom. thrown up there.

Yoongi was alarmed and followed right after to the omega, he saw him kneeling down feeling so likely sick.

"I'll get you a towel", the alpha said getting it real quick and handing it to the boy when he finished finding it. "here" he handed it to the boy who was still throwing up.

hoseok finished throwing up he then used the towel to clean himself, yoongi was thinking if he would re-sched the visit on the village.

"i should re-sched our visit-"

"no, it's fine im okay now"

"you sure?"

"yea now please let's get breakfast, im dead hungry" hoseok said walking to the sink freshening up, yoongi had too do it to because morning breaths were so damn disgusting.

when their finished they changed their clothes and having a morning sweetheart.

"pup", yoongi called the boy. yoongi thought that the boy was thinking something.

"hm?"

"where's my kiss?", yoongi said already forming his lips in a heart shape. "no kiss" hoseok said storming off and leaving the alpha alone in his room.

"yah! don't leave me here", yoongi shouted but before the boy was hearing it. he got out of the room but the alpha didn't heard any footsteps.

he walked to the door slowly, opening it fast and catching the giggling boy. "gotcha", yoongi tickled the boy earning a loud laugh from him.

"o-okay s-stop!", hoseok said freeing himself and escaping the alpha's gaze and grips.

"you shouldn't have to leave me like that"

"I'm sorry, I got so hungry"

"you didn't gave me my kiss too"

"aish, finee", hoseok sighed and gave the alpha a simple peck. "wait" yoongi said storming off of the boy's side.