|#2:pretty Flower|

Hoseok's pov:

I woke up at the sunset hitting my beautiful face, i am still lazy and sleepy. But i dont want too just simply waste this simple day, so i got up and do my things.

yesterday me and jiminie played with our phones, momma and appa got home late but i didn't care that much because i often never get to see them before i sleep.

"i need to do exercises", i said a little frightened because of the last memories i had with those stupid yoga mat.

but i need to be fit and healthy, so i started my day with some regular stretch and warm ups. When im finished i walked too my bathroom and had a nice bath. I wore my  shorts that is above my knees and just an oversized denim shirt, and yet im still confident on what i have.
-
earlier when i am outside my room i heard some familiar voices, 'i think appa is talking to someone' i thought but im certainly curious about it,still there's something thats holding me back and just ignore it.

"goodmorning momma" i greeted her and she turned around to look at me and smiled then walked in front of me as she patted my shoulder.

"goodmorning honey, we're sorry that we came home late. We just need to finish something" she apologized and i shook my head. "its okay momma, how was your hunt?" i asked. "it was good" she answered and i smiled

"talking and smiling without me?" i was startled a bit because of the voice and turned around, only seeing appa with crossed arms and pouted lips.

i giggled and i runned to him and hugged him, he hugged back of course. Momma on the other hand was smiling at the view then walked on us and joined the hug.

"goodmorning appa" i now greeted him after hugging him for too long, "goodmorning son" he greeted me as well and momma got off and headed to our kitchen.

"appa.." i am planning to ask him on whom he talked to earlier, but im scared because i think that im not in the place to ask.

"yea?" he answered looking up at me.

"who are you.. Uhmm-, talking to earlier?" to be honest i was shaking when i spit the last sentence, he just looked at momma who was looking at him and back at me.

"it's-","its nothing honey, by the way breakfast is ready!" he was cut off by mom shouting through our kitchen, so i gave up. I dont want to disturb him by asking some of my not so 'business' things. so i got up and headed to my chair and munched on my delight and delicious food.
-
i am now on our backyard, thinking of what to draw, leaning against the tree. Earlier's scenarios were too disturbing for me but i shrugged it off and focused on my sort of thoughts of what to draw.

i bit my pencil still thinking on what to draw or sketch, i am now looking around through my eyes still on the tree when i spotted something that i never saw before.

it was a flower, colored with white and faded red on the side. Its beautiful i only see this things on my phone and now its on my backyard facing me and sort of glowing by the sun.

its too beautiful, then something clicked on my head and gently dragged my finger tip on the petals and oh my. When i rubbed it gently with my soft fingers i felt some misterous yet strong bound between my soul and this simple flower.

This is where i had the idea to draw this flower, i draw the stem first and continued to draw the petals. Relaxing and drawing it beautifully, it needs to be perfect because its already perfect for my view.
-
I am done drawing the flower on my 'drawing book' and i again looked at the small and beautiful flower in front of me.

"maybe i can put you to a pot" i talked to it and smiled through my heart when it glowed again. maybe Tommorow i can ask momma to come with me in the village just to buy it a lovely pot for it to live.

praying and hoping that momma can allow me to come outside, even though she'll go with me.

"I'll take good care of you pretty flower" once again i talked to it and was just looking at it's beautiful fetals.

"honey!, come inside appa needs help at he's car" momma shouted through the window, "comming" i shouted back and she nod and went on her place again.

"bye bye pretty flower" i said and waved at it and got up then held my book in my hands and runned inside.

                      ---  --------  ---
                             Edited