LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]

OPENING HIS BIRTHDAY PRESENT

"why thank you..might as well open my birthday present" hoseok gulped in between his moans, it was his plan after all so he had to engage his own life on this.

Yoongi had his fingers on the lingerie, feeling the thin fabric that is carefully hiding the omega's half body.

of course the fabric was sitro, so hoseok's flesh and tight crouch were very obvious.

"I'm guessing the other's gave you a warning?" yoongi asked with a slow, deep, husky tone. the omega just nod his head, the vibrator were really stopping him from speaking.

"didn't they say that you are in great danger?" hoseok tilted his head, confused but merely second of it was provided by a spank.

he moaned, the moan was splashy, his lips was so pinkish from the bite, swollen. he was trying to be quite all along.

Yoongi was smirking non stop, it wasn't fading either leaving. but what happens if hoseok will give his second birthday gift?

hoseok started bouncing at the vibrator, he clicked the highest button for a few pleasure before coming.

"a-AHH!" yoongi was amazed by how hoseok was so needy, hoseok's breathing state was giving him his verge to overcome this night.

hoseok fell down at the mattress, he hadn't been so fixed like this before. his alpha's stare at his body was leaving him Tore and insecured.

Yoongi noticed it, sudden change of need into Tore ones, the sadness that is perfuming his body.

"pup? Are you okay?" yoongi asked, sort of worried about his behavior in this part.

"f-fine" he shut his eye's off when yoongi had touched him suddenly and was more carried away when hoseok started to moan again.

Yoongi touched hoseok's waist, the other hand was confidently stroking hoseok's ball's with the lingerie.

Yoongi get on top of the omega fully, hovering at him as he started to grind at hoseok mercyly.

"can i take off this pretty thing?" he was pointing out at the butt plug, ready to replace it with his big one.

hoseok nodded, as yoongi took it off the omega, whining at the lost, despite the fact that he will have more than it.

Yoongi brought his fingers on hoseok's lingerie, taking it off with just his one hand. After that he strip himself off, with the omega spying.

Yoongi threw their clothes somewhere in the floor, eagerly grinning at the omega's small body. "ahh" his moans were perfect for yoongi to just take advantage on his small and sensitive body.

he could have just think that hoseok was busy on something else rather than this, but perhaps he could overthink alot now.

"you want me to go rough or-"

"r-RoUgH ahh" yoongi nodded playful smirk desplayed on his face, he pumped hoseok's crouch with a limitless speed.

hoseok arch his back, getting over sensitive at how yoongi do so good on his lower level.

his moans got taken away when yoongi trapped it with his mouth, the kiss was sloppy and eager. It was all performed perfectly by the alpha.

having so much in his thoughts, it just flows well, on this heavenly feeling with the same moody needs.

Yoongi parted away, getting onto hoseok's neck, painting it with his all mighty mouth.

shivers were held by hoseok's body, his legs were now shaking because of the intensity of the pleasures he was having.