|#15:short Explanation|

yoongi's pov:

earlier's scenarios are difficult for me to handle, but i still dont know the whole situation.

i wanted to know it but how am i going to face my mom? And specifically my father.

jungkook did bring me some food because i didn't even let my self get to see the sunset.

im on my huge window in my room, sitting there thinking on how they can be so aggressive on me and didn't even think on how much pain they would've given to me.

it didn't really matter to me if i did marry someone else, but the fact that they justified too hide it from me is not good.

"yoongs" i heard jungkook, but i didn't responded. except he did what he had to do and entered the room without my permission.

"hey hyung" hm for the first time in my whole 18 years of experience in this kind of life.

"what"

"cold as always, btw did you eat what i brought you earlier?" i just shook my head, i dont have an appetite to eat all those foods.

"you need to eat, prince"

"dont call me that"

"why not? your a prince so i had too"

"just shut up."

"hm well then, if you didn't eat this I'll hunt your life"

"as you wish"

"ok-wait what?"

"hunt my life down and just break it into pieces."

"hey i didn't mean any of that, i just go on to your health remember your pills?"

"it doesn't matter"

"it does, so drink it."

"no"

"hm"

"......."

"just drink it dummy"

"later"

"okayy fineee"

"soo...what are you going to do with the prophecy?" he asked, im not in the mood to answer that especially its the topic that I don't like.

"nothing" i groaned, means it irritates me.

"what?"

"nothing."

"what do you mean by nothing?"

"nothing, jeon."

"okay? well you better talk to them because you dont know the whole thing and just going to ride with your parent's decisions? That's unfair for you, yoongs." he said and i realized how it really went to be so unfair with me.

"i-i dont want to face them, not now."

"but you have too, otherwise you'll just marry a goddamn stranger."

"it's there decision since 17 years back, so i dont have anything to do with it."

"well just talk to them, too lighten up your mind"

"o-okay.."

"no worries I'll be there"
-
"heyy my cousin needs me there!" he shouted on my back, they didn't allow jungkook to come on my mother's room.

he dont want me to come there alone, but i have too because it's all for me, he just wants to support me.

"stop with that" i said to the guard who's been dragging jungkook off the hallway.