|#38:giftedness talent|

"where do you want to go first?" yoongi asked.

"maybe to the flower shop?"

"hm okay"

Yoongi walked with the horse, towards the flower shop with hoseok following him and slowly getting his horse walks.

hoseok knew where taehyung's flower shop is, he wanted to go there for a few things for his flower.

"where is it?", yoongi now was the first one to stop, he didn't know where was it but hoseok indeed known it.

"I'll lead the way", it was just some meters away from where they stopped, but it's hard for them to travel with a horse in a small town.

hoseok led his way to the location, yoongi began to follow his omega's track's and slow down his walks with the horse.

They were there now, the alpha looking up and down at the shop. thinking that it was way too cheep for the omega.

"you sure this is it?"

"yes, why? is there something wr-"

"there's nothing wrong, let's just go", yoongi said he was feeling some kind of tingle in his body. felt like they were being watched.

"okay", hoseok didn't argue with him. he had to buy somethings so he got inside first and looked around.

there was no one else in the counter, taehyung was in the palace so he was thinking of taehyung's cousin.

"pick", yoongi said looking around-the-clock.

hoseok was still thinking on what to buy, maybe some vitamins and another new pot for the pretty flower he had.

the vitamins where in the counter, and he will get that later. firstly he will pick a pot and a cute designs for the small pot.

"this one, it's cute" he picked the cute little one, showed it to his alpha whom only smiled at him.

"why is no one's in the counter?", yoongi spoke. Glaring at the empty counter, "maybe he/she is in the back? I don't know either" hoseok explained, yoongi only shook his head.

hoseok was still picking while yoongi is waiting at the counter guy.

"goodmorning sir, how may I help you?", the guy wasn't looking until he got his head at the costumers he had, shocked that it the king.

"a-ah sorry, goodmorning you're highness", he bowed at him and yoongi just hummed, gestured for him to stop and get back to his counter.

"yoonie-", hoseok stopped himself. seeing those smirking lips when he called him that nickname. "I like it, call me again", yoongi said.

"yoonie..", he whispered. hearing a groan from the alpha, "can we get a vitamins?", hoseok asked yoongi nodded walking to the counter.

"vitamins and supplements, we will buy the pot too"

"okay you're highness"

the guy in the counter was handling the king's orders, putting it to a minimum of two plastics.

"here you go", hoseok held those he buy and thanked the man. "hoseok right?" the guy asked, yoongi glaring at the guy.

"yes"

"where is taehyung?"

"oh he is on the palace, his resting there"

"oh okay, thank you hoseok"

"it's queen for you", yoongi correspondence, correcting the guy. giving some apologies for the king and for the queen.

"is that all?" yoongi asked the boy, looking at him and nodding. "okay come on" as he say that, yoongi held hoseok's hands and hoseok bid his goodbye to the guy.