|#28:flutters and butterflies|

"argh.." hoseok groaned, feeling his head got so uneasy and so heavy. "w-what happened?" He questioned himself, looking around if there's anyone there, but he didn't saw anyone.

The door was getting unlocked, he covered himself with the blanket immediately and waited for the person to come in.

the person hoseok waited came in, and it was his one and only mate.

"what are you doing here?", hoseok asked, he saw yoongi holding some foods and medicine. "giving you some energy", yoongi answered.

"what happened?" hoseok asked, adjusting himself because yoongi put the food on the night stand and sat on the bed.

"you fainted", yoongi easily answered hoseok's question, hoseok who didn't understand why?

"why?"

"because amira scared you", yoongi said looking at hoseok's expression. that's when hoseok remembered the memory.

amira jumping, her making sounds and kicking uncontrollably.

him getting weak and having a hard time to catch his own breath.

"o-oh"

"you remember?"

"yea..", he said looking at the food, now that he remembers it he don't have an appetite to eat at all.

"i put you here on your bed and cleaned you when your asleep, you really got scared there." he said, looking at hoseok's beautiful eyes. He cant look away because of it.

"thanks for that", hoseok thanked him, shortly looked the the older who was looking at him directly.

"now you need to eat", yoongi said and hoseok shook his head. "i dont want too" hoseok protest.

"i won't take that as an answer, so eat up" yoongi said getting impatient, he wanted to see the hyper side of his queen. like earlier.

"i said i dont want too", hoseok said glaring at the boy. "you leave me no choice, seok" yoongi glared back.

yoongi took the spoon and prepared a one spoon of soup, he took hoseok's wrist and grip it hard so hoseok reacted on it and opened his mouth then yoongi shoot the soup on it.

"jackpot", yoongi said, chuckling when hoseok almost choked. "you bitch" hoseok said taking a tissue from the night stand.

"what did you just call me?" he said getting himself closer to the boy, and the boy didn't noticed it,way busy from discarding the tissue.

"bitch"

"again", he was getting closer and closer, lucky him the boy didn't realize it.

"bitch"

"again.." alot more closer than he expected, his voice was low and deep. "bit-" hoseok didn't finished his sentence as he saw his own mate eye-to-eye.

yoongi was so close to hoseok, the older can hear the younger's heartbeat, beating so fast just for him.

"u-uhmm", hoseok was getting uncomfortable, but at the same time comfortable, he didn't get it. "uhm?" yoongi asked in a deep voice and in a cold way.

it put hoseok's butterflies alive and shivers down his spine.

"o-okay, I'll just eat now", hoseok said, gazing away from the older. But too yoongi who didn't adjust and just stay put.

"could you please give me some space, im eating here"

"what if i dont want to?"

"okay then", hoseok said and pushed yoongi out of the bed. "aw! what was that for!?" yoongi screamed leaving hoseok to laugh at him.