|#21:getting Ready|

hoseok was just sitting on the bench, right in front of the garden to have some fresh air.

earlier him and the queen did the right thing how to eat properly and the newly gestures for him, was a tough one.

'yoongi have a cousin?' hoseok thought, he bumped on jungkook the passed hour and meet him on the hallway, when he's on his way to the garden.

he look nice, maybe hoseok can trust him.

But not his cousin.

he wanted too take he's pills on he's mom, he forgot to pack it, because he was nervous so he didn't thought of it.

hoseok sighed, he was really bored dont know what to do too make himself be more happy.

"hobi ah" seokjin called, worried about the younger.

"yes?" hoseok answered but didn't take a glance to the who one called him.

"are you okay?"

"yes i am, im just bored"

"is that so, well the designer and the volunteer is here" seokjin said sitting beside hoseok.

"really?"

"yep, well the queen is still talking to them so its okay"

"hm okay" he said, nervousness is already building up in his body.

"i can sense that your nervous, again" seokjin said, looking at the younger who was looking at nothing.

"you can do it hoseok, you did it beforehand you can do it now." he said encouraging the younger to be as much positive as he was now.

"yea, i can do thiss" the boy said, and Seokjin clapped he's hands and they smiled.

They didn't know that the prince is watching them from afar.

"so shall we?" seokjin said handing he's hands to hoseok.

"we shall" and they giggled, they were holding hands on their way to the queen.

they walked in the queen who was talking to the designer and the volunteer. hoseok fidget he's hands to get out from seokjin's grip.

"ah there you are darling" the queen said and go over to hoseok's side and patted he's shoulders.

"this is the designer her name is lia, and this is Margie the volunteer for your foot class", the queen said and hoseok nodded then bowed at the two.

"hello, my name is hoseok" he said, smiling and the two awed.

"nice too meet you hoseok, we are here too teach you how to do the proper walk of being a queen." she said and hoseok nodded.

"hello hoseok, i am the designer aka makeup artist too" another girl said and hoseok again nod.

"now for today's lesson, you need books on your head"

"what??"
-
"there, great come on you can do it" margie said, while hoseok was in pain because of the hills, its killing he's foot.

he slowly walk, for about a hundred times now he fell again.

he tried stooding up but it was no use, he was exhausted and painfully tired.

"okay, we should do a plan b" she said, already gaving up because she was worried, for herself.

"i-im sorry..i couldn't" hoseok said looking down, ashamed that he didn't have any other options to just accept that he's nothing.

"its okay, you just need to try it again" she said and helped hoseok to stand up.

But fell again.