|#31:happiness is a Dream|

rise and shine, it's a new start for the both.

the birds were now humming and singing, sun rises so perfect, good angles of the light and a pure angelic view for yoongi to see.

he was the one to wake up first, rubbing his eyes and yawning. when he felt that he was with someone he touched him and hoseok rolled over.

Yoongi was smiling, it was great for him to wake up with this one. with his only mate.

hoseok was still sleeping, so tired of yesterday's scenarios, yoongi didn't mind at all he just wanted to stare at the boy's beautiful features.

Pretty eyes to soft lips, even in the jawline he didn't pass to see. yoongi was enjoying it touring himself through hoseok's face.

Hoseok turned to his alpha and snuggled under the alpha's neck, smelling its fragrant and humming from satisfaction.

"goodmorning baby", yoongi said, hugging the small omega. rubbing the boy's hair.

"goodmorning", hoseok murmured on yoongi's naked top, then hoseok realized they were naked.

hoseok moved a bit and checked yoongi, confirming that he was totally naked. hoseok felt so cold, when he looked at himself because it was obvious that he will be naked too if his mate was now.

"you okay?", yoongi asked, sitting and yawning once again. "d-did we?", hoseok said, a little bit nervous if he came on his insides.

"yes", yoongi shortly answered, looking away and finding the watch. "uhm..-" hoseok was really nervous and shy to ask if he comed on him.

"uhm?"

"d-did you c-come inside m-me?", hoseok asked, holding the blanket too his cold body.

"no, i didn't. i felt something while im inside you so i stopped and came somewhere else.", he said and hoseok sighed. now fully trusting the boy.

"t-thank you..", he thanked his mate, who was now again laying on the bed, and hugged the younger.

"no prob, i know that your still not ready to have pups so i understand", smallest things too yoongi is so much more valuable than his life, and now hoseok was one of it.

hoseok just smiled through the hug, now remembering jimin but pushed it away. he was thinking of what if he hurt him, that's why he got wild all of a sudden.

hoseok sighed, smelled yoongi's strong aroma. even if it hurts his nose, it can be still a relaxing sensation for his mind.

"are you thinking something?", yoongi asked looking at the younger. hoseok had his eyes glossy again and it worried the alpha.

"hey did i say something wrong or?-"

"no no, it's just am..-J-jimin"

"oh him, well he doesn't deserve you literally"

"why tho? i hurtled him i didn't knew that he likes me or if i l-like him b-back..", hoseok said looking down and sniffing.

"if you did liked him back, you'll be a complete fool"

"w-what?"

"i mean, your lying to yourselF. if you did hurt him he deserved it he didn't know how to handle his feelings, even tho he know that your already have an alpha.", yoongi said, now getting angry at the topic. luckily hoseok wasn't sensing it yet because they were still not fully mate's.

(this is the explanation why:they needed to be mates from exposing or biting each other on full moon. In short it's a /mating mark/)

"yoongi"