|#55:normal weaknesses|

"argh" yoongi groaned, the sun set to his eyeballs. he rolled over to the sheets, couldn't find any other bodies except himself.

he was confused, last night they already mated and now-

"good morning" hoseok greeted the anxious boy in front of him, yoongi have him a warm smile but dropped it when he felt that hoseok was in pain, too.

"are you okay?" yoongi now asked, trying to stand up slowly while his aching body refuses him to do it.

"me? yes... I'm so fine" the omega sat beside the weak alpha, he can't figure it out why the hell are they so far from their energy last night. "how about you? you seem to be so weak than before?" yoongi just shook his head and aborted the soft mattress.

he got to bathroom to brush his teeth, while hoseok's thoughts flew upon his mindset.

hoseok just shrugged it, went to the bathroom to see yoongi who almost collapsed on the sink. 'hm that's why I felt something was in pain' hoseok thought and immediately helped the alpha.

he gathered him to the closed toilet, as yoongi was catching his breath incorrectly.

"yoongi?"

"i-I'm fine.. it's normal" normal? hoseok got confused there, sulli didn't tell him that after they mate they will have those unknown pains.

but yoongi still smiled, he knows that after this he will be able to connect something bigger than before with his omega.

Yoongi got hoseok's blood, while yoongi automatically gave his blood to hoseok's body.

"how am I supposed to believe that it's normal-"

"talk to mom, then you will understand why the hell I look like a jelly here." yoongi was a little annoyed, the fact that the mating hit him but at least it's not hoseok though.

hoseok just hummed and proceeded to help the alpha on his doings.
-
"eommaa~" yoohan whined, the kid's wanted to go to the new place here in the village, but hoseok being overprotective he didn't let them.

"oh come on hyung.. give them the joy they need" taehyung said, hoseok glared at him that made him shut up.

"you won't do that to me" jimin now came in to the topic, hoseok glared at them both. But jimin just smiled and shook his head.

"what's so funny?" hoseok raised his eyebrow, a new challenge for him.

"seriously hoseok, you should let them" jimin scoffed, the kid's now showed their pouting figures that held jimin to fight hoseok.

"pleasee eommaa" the two of them spilled their puppy eye's with a pouting mouths to hoseok.

jimin noticed that it was actually working.

"so?" jimin spoke, standing beside the kid's as he hugged them, gave hoseok his own pouting reflection.

"aishhh fine." the kid's jumped in joy, almost fell on the table, but uncle jimin saved him.

"we can watch them, you and yoongi can rest" jungkook spoke, arm's displayed on taehyung's shoulder.

both of his freinds nod, assuming it'll be a good rest for them to have the kid's far.

but hoseok was too overprotective, he can't go without his own kid's.

"watch them carefully, if they went home with a simple bruise I'll end your lives miserably." he glared at the three, but ended up being soft for the kid's.

"alright.. shall we go?" jimin said holding the kid's hands, taehyung's hand was taken from jungkook's grip.

"yey!"