|#27:files And Documents|

hoseok was munching on seokjin's cook, it was delicious and yummy for hoseok so he decided too have a second round.

"woah hold up" seokjin said, hoseok who was confused.

"what?", hoseok asked.

"i smell something fishy", he said walking towards hoseok and stopped when he was right in front of the boy.

"huh?", hoseok didn't know what his hyung was talking about.

"did you guys talk?" seokjin asked, while cutting the carrots looking like a professional chef.

"well yea" hoseok said, eating his food that is disturbed by the question.

"i knew it, what did he say?"

"nothing"

"did he said that you guys fu-", seokjin didn't finished his sentence because hoseok covered his mouth with his own hands.

"shh, they might here you" he was pointing at the maids, but they dont have any excuses to tell the queen if they really fuck.

"they're out of that, tell me what did he said?" seokjin asked didn't noticed yoongi's appearance on the table.

"i said nothing, jin" yoongi came in to the topic, startling hoseok and the older.

"o-ohh ah Haha, hey hoseok i need to cook now ill am-..bye", then he left like his cook was burning and hoseok giggled to it.

"eat" yoongi said, giving hoseok the food.

"a-am okay" hoseok said, didn't looked because he was afraid.

"btw, mom said you need to know the documents or files in what order you need to know as a queen.", he said eating just a apple, because he was already full when he saw his queen.

"mkay"

"dont worry, I'll be with you"

"oka-wait what?"

"I'll come too"

"because?"

"because i wanted too, im your king its my obligation to be there for you"

"oh, well thanks?", yoongi didn't answer but just munch on his apple.

yoongi was still thinking of who it was earlier but he didn't thought of it now because he saw his queen.

"hey ah, yoongi" hoseok called, the elder looking at the small boy. "yea?" he answered raising a one eyebrow.

"can i ask?" hoseok said, yoongi gestured for him to go on.

"are you and your dad okay?", hoseok continues, yoongi looking at hin not wanting to answer it. "am i going to repeat my-" "why do you wanna know about it?" yoongi said, holding hoseok's wrist. That's why he was cut off.

"y-yoongi"

"why do you care if were not okay? Huh?"

"y-yoongi it h-hurts..", then yoongi realized what he just did and let go off the boy.

He didn't know what was going on with him, but when hoseok just brought his dad in the topic it just anger him.

"i-im sorry", yoongi said looking down, not wanting to met eye's with the boy because he will look like a criminal.

"......." hoseok was just staring at yoongi, he didn't know what to say or what to do with it.

"i should g-get going now" hoseok announced standing up, yoongi looked up and stood up too. "I'll come, remember?" yoongi said and walked out first.