|#45:short time of having fun|[m]

:second month of pregnancy / 5:43 pm November 2nd :

there is going to be a party, Halloween party to the palace this evening night.

Yoongi and hoseok went out for shopping, seokjin came also to shop some decors and some recipes for the food.

jimin and taehyung were invited obviously, they will buy there own clothes too.

hoseok wanted to be a vampire, same as yoongi. hoseok suggested it, yoongi will have a black suit while hoseok will be having a black night sexy dress.

hoseok was two months now, his belly was getting a little bit big, yoongi loved it and he was excited to see his future little him.

They were out, on the mall that is recently open because yoongi had proposed a new designs for it.

"how about this?" hoseok asked, looking at the black dress that he picked for a million times now.

Yoongi can't allow him to wear the black dress, it was way too sexy and those other royal families will see him. at some point he will easily get jealous.

"no" yoongi answered, leaning against the board. waiting for hoseok to pick another dress, and make-ups.

"why not~?" hoseok pouted, crossing his arms as he sighed. "it's too revealing" yoongi patted hoseok's shoulder.

"but it look nice" he looked at it, still hesitating if he will take it back.

"i know, but please it's too much-"

"pleasee~~" hoseok cutted him off by hugging his one arm, pouting lips were heard as he hugged it tight.

"fine." yoongi groaned, frustrated and disappointed. "yey!" hoseok let go, jumping and quivering in excitement.

"is that all?" yoongi asked, hoseok shook his head and pulled the alpha to somewhere men wears.

He was still holding the dress, it was above knee and overall tight waistline, matching silver and black fit.

"pick yours" hoseok stated, smiling at the alpha. "I don't have to" yoongi answered.

"why?"

"you can cover me with those lovely hands" he flirted, hoseok blushed and hit yoongi playfully.

"don't, were in public" it's true, their in public seeing people look at them. Some are nice and some are judgevle.

"do i care?" yoongi said, he was looking at the omega with pure lust. "aish just pick" hoseok said, rolling his eye's.

"okay sure, pup" then he picked, just one try of picking and showed hoseok what he think what's best for his style.

hoseok almost chock, he just imagined his mate wearing that black suit with a white tie and fitted arm.

it's so submisive for him.

"so? is it okay?" yoongi interrupt the drewling boy, he chuckled at what he saw and hoseok knew he was smirking.

"y-yea..-i mean it's good" hoseok said, yoongi bowed a little and smiled.

what a gentleman he is, but is rough in bed.

"okay let's pay" yoongi stated, walking off but hoseok stopped him.

"wait, don't you wanna try it out first?"

"try it? oh hoseok there's no need"

"and why?"

"it's already good on your imaginations" yoongi said, he whispered right in front of hoseok's ear, walking off when he saw hoseok froze there.