SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3

HOSEOK'S BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

"hyungg help mee with it please~~" hoseok was whining non stop, seokjin was really annoyed by it. but he can't ever be angry at hoseok.

hoseok pulled seokjin's arm, pulling it as he hugged it with his body and face.

"fine fineee" hoseok's face lit up, seokjin rolled his eye's as sighs left his pink lips.

"what do you want to do?" seokjin aksed, sitting at the table chair.

"i want to surprise him"

"have you think of something?"

"yes"

"what?"

"surprise him with a lingerie" seokjin's mouth fell to the flour, mentioned that hoseok laughed at it.

"are you sure? you know your alpha-"

"i am 100% sure hyung, can i do it?"

"we'll if your willing to do it, then go" seokjin smiled, but behind that smile he was worried sick. he know how much a rough thingy yoongi is in bed.

but he indeed know that hoseok loved it.

hoseok hugged his hyung, the pity of the surprise Will be a cute little hard night for hoseok.

"good morning eomma" yuna greeted, bag's on her hands.

"morning what is that?" hoseok asked, looking at the red color edges with black ribbon bag.

"oh this? auntie karina gave it to me it's really cute eomma!" yuna smiled within her eyes getting smaller, showing her dimples.

hoseok had to appreciate the small happiness of his childrens, once yoohan had been really destroyed by the sadness it didn't go away that easily, but luckily hoseok was totally a sunshine, worth to be a cure for his son.

"i see.. do you want to go and shop with me honey?"

"sure thing eomma!"

"go get dress, will be leaving after breakfast" hoseok stated, yuna nodded and left.

"damn hoseok goodluck" seokjin shook his head and began to cut the onions.

"goodluck self"
-
"yoohan answer me" yoongi demanded with a strong tone, yoohan was hiding hoseok and yuna's surprise for him.

neither do hoseok greeted hoseok a happy birthday for yoongi, thats why the alpha was too confused and abused with his anger issues.

"i really don't know appa" he answered with a shaking voice, his not scared, he was worried.

"aish, forget it" yoongi sighed.

"appa"

"hm?"

"are you angry?"

"i am? or not? not sure son"

"don't worry appa, maybe they were just busy"

"you said so" yoongi was so frustrated, he dragged his fingers to his temples and had to massage it.

on the other hand, hoseok and yuna have arrived at the village, which they will be heading to the clothing shop.

"try this honey" hoseok suggested the dress, it was gold and have a brown shine on the sides.

"okay eomma" yuna nodded and went to the changing room.

hoseok was still choosing a cute and Plain dress, but he will never forget the main reason why they were there.