|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]

"well then, lets get wild shall we?"

Hoseok literally moaned by the dirty talk, yoongi smirked enjoying hoseok's thin and soft lips got separated.

he pushed hoseok down to the mattress, as he hover over him. hoseok was sweating and his scent was really letting yoongi loose his patience.

He grabbed hoseok's arms with his one hand and put in the top of the boy's head, spanked hoseok for the first entirely time, moaning and got choke because he was startled.

he was loosing his patience, just wanted to fuck the boy with his mighty man down there. but at the same time he wanted to be soft.

"is it your first time?", yoongi asked wanting to know it in case he got lost and hurt the boy.

hoseok just nodded, not wanting to speak because his tummy fucking hurts, well his entire body i say.

"do you want me to be gentle or?", yoongi suggested for him to be able to handle yoongi's dominance. "g-gentle p-please" hoseok said, on the verge of crying.

Yoongi was going to do his job and let the boy feel what heaven feels like. "are you okay?" yoongi asked rubbing hoseok butt cheeks, hoseok was still sensitive so he moan by it.

"i-im f-fine, j-justt p-pleaseee", hoseok was really getting impatient because it fucking hurts for the boy. "shh,be patient you dont want me to fuck you right now and get hurt dont we?" yoongi whispered on hoseok's ear, he was still holding hoseok's hands up on top of his head.

He let go of his hands, stooding up and getting his clothes of off his body, which he will be naked.

when his fully naked, and let his aching friend go he breathed out, hoseok was looking eye's glued on yoongi's freind.

"like it?", yoongi said getting hoseok's reaction of moaning and gazed away.

yoongi head to the bed again and hover to the boy, he wanted the boy to be naked to. Obviously they'll fuck.

so yoongi got to do his job and take off hoseok's clothes, hoseok was helping impatient as his mate.

when they were fully naked, and getting all touchy yoongi realized that he needed lube, again he realized that it was in his room.

so he had an idea.

"seok, suck", yoongi demanded hoseok grabbing his fingers and began sucking it with his mouth. yoongi groaned the feeling of hoseok warm saliva is pulling him for pleasure.

hoseok was doing a great job on sucking yoongi's fingers, it was getting so wet but yoongi didn't took it, he was feeling so good because of it.

his just looking at his mates doing, and hoseok was moaning because of his mates stare.

when yoongi felt that its soaking wet from hoseok's saliva, he pulled it out on hoseok's mouth and gradually kissing him before spreading hoseok's legs and getting in to it then inserting his one finger.

hoseok moaned from the kiss, he was feeling a weird sensation from yoongi's fingers but he indeed loved it, hoseok was loving it.

"can i add more?", yoongi asked the boy just moaned, and squirmed at yoongi's fast face. yoongi took it as an answer and added another finger.

Yoongi was now thrusting two fingers on hoseok's hole, moaning and whining when yoongi loosen his fast pace.

"y-yoongii~", hoseok called him, but the boy was so busy on pleasuring the boy. "yes baby?" yoongi now answered, kissing the younger and added another finger. slicing hoseok's entrance.