|#43:making it up for the omega|

sun rises as the both of them we'rent still moving, hoseok slowly opened his eye's immediately closing it because the sun hit his eyeballs.

he stretched his arms, limbs and body.

yawning so cute, didn't expect that the alpha was watching him from one eye, smiling at his cuteness.

hoseok didn't really know what to expect, by moving around he will be automatically charge by a tight hug.

"get off!" he said pushed the older in the bed, falling to the floor. "argh" he groaned, rubbing his butt cheek.

"oh, we'll you deserve it" he said, crossing his arms and sitting up properly.

"i didn't mean it"

"how? you purposely pushed a non existent topic and gradually hurt me when I'm pregnant" he screamed the last sentence.

"as I said I didn't know you were pregnant, probably you hid it from me for so long" he said, now raising an eyebrow waiting for an answer.

hoseok couldn't answer that, he was right tho but he can do it on some reason's.

"pup" he called, getting into the bed again.

"im sorry, I will never hurt you again" he added, apologizing again from last night scenarios.

"i know you will not do it again, but yoon I lost my trust" he confessed, looking at the window.

Yoongi can't answer it, he got hurt by hoseok's words, but he had the rights to say it because it became his fault.

"how can you say that you are going to be the best father, when your not even here the whole time." he did heard it, but yoongi was willing to make it up for him.

just getting busy, he was doing something special.

"i will be, just leave it to me" he said, didn't want hoseok to just think that he might be just a good father. He will be a good alpha to the omega.

Yoongi hugged him again, peppering some simple kiss on hoseok's neck, hoseok hummed and adjusted his neck for the alpha's Better access.

"you know, I love your smell" yoongi said, deep and sharp. growling on hoseok's ear.

"the doctor said it'll be a huge change because of my pregnancy" hoseok stated, enjoying the close presence of the alpha.

"i see" he was never so deep before, it had hoseok's spine go crazy, it gave him butterflies also.

They stayed like that for about 20 minutes or half, hoseok participated to yoongi that he can be busy but if he called him he will be automatically be here.

Yoongi denied at first, but when he saw hoseok's serious figure he gave him a weak smile and agreed.

"upon from that i don't want you being so close to anyone" hoseok demanded, yoongi was massaging him on his neck to his temples.

"even to jungkook?"

"even him"

"why? he need to help me-"

"are you going to do it, or I'll shave your hair down there" he said pointing on yoongi's freind, it was sleeping so he can't disturb it or else the growing baby inside him will be a ribbon.

"okay okay, chill you don't want it inside-"

"shut.it"

"sorry" hoseok got up, standing from the bed, went to the bathroom. "yah! you didn't wait for me" yoongi pouted, crossing his arms.