|#50:gender reveal party!|

: seventh month of pregnancy / 1:45 pm
April 18 :

"the party must be a great time for my dearest hoseok here" sulli said, squishing hoseok's cheeks as she gave him a big box for her gift of honor.

"yes mom, but please don't be so aggressive on him" yoongi scolded, sulli just giggled and placed a little kiss on hoseok's forehead.

Yoongi's parents have been visiting hoseok week after week, but they stopped last month due too early progress of new projects.

but at least they will be witnessing the party, which is the gender reavel.

hoseok was excited to see their impression towards the party, they will be surprised either shocked.

"yoongs, i need your help" jungkook arrived at the room, distracting their lovely chat.

"with what?" yoongi answered, following jungkook.

"the balloons"

Hoseok was preparing his simple dress with sulli, telling him with what which he would wear or what he should dressed.

sulli had gotten a lift from her weight, from skinny to a thick women real quick, hoseok couldn't think of any other reason's why she have been like that.

"mom?" hoseok called.

"yes sweetie?"

"what is the feeling of mating?" sulli suddenly stopped on her findings of the dress, looked at the asking boy and gave him a smile.

"let's sit first" she suggested and sat on the soft mattress, hoseok did as she told and sat beside her.

"it's unique for a destined thingy, but if your ready it's a different feeling I say." she stated, taking hoseok's hand and holding it, caressing it.

"yoongi will never hurt you, i know my son. He can wait as long as your ready sweetie, but please learn how to trust him, it's for yourself too" she added, smiling at hoseok.

hoseok give her a little smile, "do you and him mate when yoongi's on your womb?" he suddenly asked. Sulli almost choked in air.

"o-oh ahm... to answer it, we didn't. we are truly believing that is harmful, but we can't assure it so you better try it when the baby is out" she exclaimed, not really sure if it was dangerous or something bad.

hoseok just mod as they hugged, Sulli patted her back for some extra relaxation.

"i haven't seen seokjin for a while, where is he by the way?" the queen asked, same as hoseok who didn't seen the older.

hoseok gave her a confused look, which it'll be an answer to the question.

"maybe he'll be in the party" hoseok said, Sulli hummed and stood up, taking hoseok's hand to her.

"let's just get dress up, shall we?" she stated, able to went to her own clothes.

"we shall" the giggled and started dressing up for the party.
-
"yoongs it's like this" jungkook groaned frustrated, teaching the alpha a million time's now.

They were just fixing the balloons, hoseok will blow it up for the gender to be reveled.

"aish it's hard okay!" he said, raising his voice but to only jungkook who didn't mind, because he was already ready for it to come.

"i know but you had to try-"

"hey ahm.. Jungkook" taehyung greeted, with a simple dress and a natural make-up holding his beautiful fitures.