|#3:daily reminder's|

Yoongi's pov:

"yoongi! " someone shouted, i kept hearing my name but i didnt care i was running. "yoongii!!", the voice is near and i can't move. "no noo please don't!" someone shouted again, i felt a burning sensation on my stomach it kept repeating again and again, it hurts.

"YOONGIII!" i woke up, heavy breathing and so sweaty. I dont know what to do. This fucking dream is just re-playing on my head for a hundred times now, i relaxed on my bed still panting and focused my vission.

when i feel that im okay i got up slowly, dont wanna loose balance and headed through my bathroom and then. "arghh-" i kneeled holding my head, its like an electric hit my head porpusely. I've gone like that for straight 10 mins when the pain goes down and got my strength again i got up, i still held my head just in case and got to my bathroom.
-
"prince", i heard someone and i looked behind, its my mom's handmaid.
"prince, queen sulli needs your company in her room." he said to whom i nodded

i walked on her room and knocked, i heard a 'come in please' then i got in the room and saw her finishing some of her garments.

"goodmorning my prince" mom greeted me and i bowed, 'royalty things' i thought and she gracefully bowed back. "morning mom"

"how's sleep?" she asked not looking at me, and still doing her thing.

"it was terri-..i mean good" my eyes was big, lucky me i can control this fucking mouth
I know that they will never make it a big deal so im just gonna keep quiet about it.

"hm, thats good" she stated and now looking at me seeing how much my eyes went absolutely big. "bub, whats with th-" she was cut off by the knocking sound on the door.

"come in" she stated with her queen tone

The door creek opened and soekjin's head pop in, "sorry to interrupt you my queen but breakfast is ready down stairs" he stated sounding professional.

"we'll be right ahead" mom said and he nodded then left.

"well lets go now, we need something on our bellies yea?" she said and i nod smiling, she got up and fixed her dress, checked herself in the mirror and all set.

"bub" she called

"hmm?"

"are you sure you'll be going downstairs with what you wear right now?" she said looking up and down at me.
I checked my self and got shy, embarrassed at the same time. I already forgot that im just in some shorts and sleeveless shirt.

she giggled and patted my shoulder."perhaps you need to change in your suit because you know your father, always in the mood to shout at everything" i laughed at what she said its literally true. Being a king is hard but you got powerful and strong.

"I'll just change in my suit real quick" i said already running on the door

"okay bub, I'll head now. Take your time yea?" she said softly and i nod looking back at her.

im now in my room, walked on my closet and choose a nice design for my suit. i already picked something so i walked on my 'change room' and changed there.
-
im now done and runned on the huge stairs, because i took a long time on what i should wear today. I need to be decent, powerful, good and very well intimidating.

im now on our kitchen, lots of maids are going back and forth on the table. I am near on the table and saw dad and mom, my cousin and soekjin on my mom's side.

i sat on my chair and looked at them,the maids stopped on their ways and they stood there, eyes on us.

"bub, put some napkin on your lap" she gave me a napkin and i took it from her, i put it on my lap and sat properly.

i can feel my dad's gaze on mine, we started munching on our foods and only the sound of it was heard.

"yoongi" i heard my dad's voice as I slowly looked at him. "running downstairs is not quite a prince thing, isn't it?" he said still looking at he's food, not really glancing on my figure.

"sorry father" i said apologetic at what i did.

"you know that you are going to be next on my crown, right?" he said and stopped eating he's food to just look at me.

"yes i know" i hated when i looked so weak on my father's glares.

"bub, next time try not to run and just walk okay?" she said and i nod, i only had one side on my mom and thats my soft side.

"honey, can you please stop acting like your son here is a baby. Because he is not anymore alright?" he said and theres a sudden pang on my heart.

"I'll talk to him like that whether you like it or not." she said still on her soft tone, and i smiled at what she said. I of course had her savage side.

My cousin were here so practically he can hear our conversation, but he can care less because he's no good at taking care of the following village.

"okay enough, lets just eat" my dad said didn't want to argue with my mom here at the table.
-
i am now on our garden, resting. too much full at earlier's foods and desserts, im just sitting on the bench and looking at the flowers, inhaling their scent because it can make me relax.

"yah yoongs" i knew that voice and oh god, he's just going to ruin my peace of mind here.

"what" i said with a cold tone.

"what are you doing here?" jungkook asked.

"none of your business"i didn't hesitate to look at him.

"well then" he said and i can sense that he'll do something stupid and just annoy me.

He grabbed my shoulder and hugged me tight, he's fist were in a rock shape and dragged it to my head then shake it through my soft hair.

I pushed him hard but i was the one who fell on my back, my body ached because the fall was too hard. "you little piece of shit!" i whispered-yelled at him and he's eyes went big.

"shit sorry, oh uhmm-..gotta go now yoongs, bye!" he runned and i immediately went on him and chased him, even if it hurts i dont care. "come here!" i shouted luckily dad isn't here so i had the chance to chase him and shout at him.

"sorryyy yoongsss!!" he shouted back still running as he got fast, i cant breath so i stopped and just let him save himself.

"I'll let this past for now, jeon."i said with a stern voice, and slowly walked on my room and layed there.

                     ---  ------  ---
                           Edited