|#6:fantasies|

hoseok's pov:

last night i couldn't sleep that much,that person who bumped on me has a sudden touch on my life.

now that im awake,and its already 7:09 am so maybe momma is already finished on the foods for our breakfast.

i opened my window to inhale the fresh aroma of flowers through the fresh air. i closed my eyes relaxing my body and focusing my mind.

Yesterday's scenarios are really fun, except to the one who bumped me. It really burden me, so much but i have to focus so im trying to ignore it.

i walked on my closet and picked a soft outfit because im not in the mood to show some good stuff in the house, i only want to be comfortable as it is now in the house.

when im done i brushed my hair, and walked outside my room. i didn't hear any single noise here so im sort of confused, they usually hunt on 10 am to 9 am. But it's only 7:30 so its still early.

i got to the kitchen, but i couldn't find momma. There's no food so i bet she didn't cook any because she's on a hurry,i took an apple and some fresh milk then sat on the couch and watched the movie that i didn't finished the other day.
-
mrs jung's pov:

"its a lot more beautiful now than the past palace" i said to him and he nod.

"hun come on, you gotta meet up with queen" he said so i sternly return to reality and fixed my self then him.

we walked on the huge hallway, remembering the way where they had the talk with the future king and queen. "may i help you?" someone spoke.

I looked behind us and saw the queen's handmaid, im surely that i saw him before. Not sure where to think that he might be some kind of, thing on my past.

"uhm..can you please give us some directions to where the queen is?" my husband spoke, couldn't find the missing piece on my past so i just let it flew away in my mind.

"sure, this way please" he gestured he's hand and started walking, so we started moving too and followed him.

he knocked first, and heard a 'come in' sound then he opened the gorgeous door. i saw the queen just sitting there, there's no sign of the king and that's great.

"goodmorning your highness" the handmaid spoke and the queen nodded.

"goodmorning"

"you have some visitors"

"well then, thank you for guiding them. You can now go" she said to the handmaid and she focused her eyes on us. The handmaid left and we got inside the room.

"h-hello your highness" i stuttered a bit, not enjoying the feeling of her stares.

"hello, come sit here" she stated and we instantly shook our heads.

"we are not allowed to sit in a-"

"oh its nonsense, you can sit wherever you feel comfortable" she said and i smiled, i knew they will never hurt my hoseok, especially the queen.

"hm now we can go to the topic" she said and finally got my stable mind.

"how's your son?" she asked and i smiled, she didn't even see him yet but she cared for him as much as i cared for my own. I can feel it.

"he is absolutely okay, dont need to worry about him" my husband said and she nodded.

"just going to remind you both that the prophecy is near, so you both needed to be alert okay?. I dont want your son to think that we are some bad people in this village, i know that your son is a great listener so maybe you both needed to tell him about the near events"she said all focus on our son's prophecy, im a little nervous on what he will react if we said that he'll marry a future king?. But he needed some clues too or something like the whole story.