|#47:new year has began!|

:fifth month of pregnancy / 7:23 am
December 30th - January 1

morning have come, sunshine rises as it was hitting hoseok's eye's, peeking and signaling him that is time to get a good start.

he opened his eye's, immediately closing it when the sun hit his eye's, he looked at the side to abort the sunset.

Felt like there was someone in the bed, looked and checked at it. giggled when he saw his mate sleeping right beside him.

he stretched his limbs, yawning after.

"good morning" yoongi said, raspy, husky voice. "morning" hoseok said back, cuddling with yoongi.

"how's your sleep?" yoongi asked, the sun hit his eye that made him groan in frustration.

"good" hoseok answered, cuddling the alpha's body tight. "hm, this fucking sun is fucking annoying the fuck" multiple times he stated that, hoseok slapped his mouth.

"aw! What was that for!??"

"at least say 'fuck' for once" he murmured, yoongi smiled and hugged him back, loved to snuggle through hoseok's scent.

"later at 12 at midnight will be new year" hoseok announced, yoongi nodded and hummed. "yea, we will be one year" he said, brushing hoseok's hair with his fingertips.

"oh yea, when is our anniversary?"

"it's on February?"

"hm, I think may?"

"oh yea, sorry"

"it's okay, your a grandpa after all" he teased, earning a spank from the alpha.

he moaned at it, too sensitive at all of the sexual activities he had this past few months.

"morning hardness huh?" yoongi said, creeping a smile to his face. "don't you ever involve me on that-"

"your the reason babe"

"aishh, don't just-dont" he said, stood up and escaping from the alpha.

"it'll be fast!" yoongi shouted laughing, hoseok got inside the bathroom locking it, don't want the alpha to fuck him with a big bump.

"your so mean" the alpha said on the door, hearing am evil laugh from the omega.

"I'll get you"
-
"aiishhhh" hoseok groaned, punching the pillows on the couch as he was in the pain of his tummy.

he can't do anything with it, but at least after a few months he will be seeing his patience and pride, ashes and blood.

he was all alone in the palace, their maids were the only one he had there in the palace.

he was bored, in pain and hungry.

he can't ask help from the maids, because they were busy, lot's of work were catching up on them.

so he was pushed to take his phone, got to the caller app and dialed the ID of yoongi's aunt.

"h-hello?" he spoke first, and he heard some voices on the other line. "oh yes sweetheart?" she asked, munching sounds were everywhere.

"c-can you come here p-please..?"

"sure sweetheart, wait for me hm?"

"okay, t-thank you.." then she hinged up, another wave of pain appeared on his back, the baby was kicking it hard, so hard.

he was breathing heavily, no one noticed him but only gave him a water, he adjusted his position and relaxed on the soft pillows.

he waited for her to come, remind him, feed him or slowly get close to her.