SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2

THEIR OWN MATE'S?

"how am I supposed to understand that?" taehyung whined as his own freind doesn't cares about his reputation for being a good friend.

"bitch it's nothing hard.. you just need to tell him that your ready and boom! all set" jimin who was the first to say that taehyung's relationship was too thrown up.

"aish!! you just can't understand this kind of things. you never had a boyfriend" jimin was very insulated with that, sighs coming out from taehyung's mouth.

"okay okay fine.. I'll talk to him" he added, not wanting how jimin would look at him, pain describing his eye's.

"you really should." he said with a cold tone, taehyung whined as he slapped his own face.

"hey guy's!" hoseok appeared to be in the situation to, similarities with his past.

"hi" taehyung was the only on who greeted back, hoseok was confused looking at the hurt jimin.

"chim you okay?" he asked, worrying about the actions of his friends.

"fine"he shortly replied, it wasn't a good thing to see that their chimchim will be this cold or so whatever.

"your not.. what is wrong?"

"i hurt jiminie.. I said he didn't have any boyfriend"

"at least I have exes!" jimin shouted, taehyung was startled but jimin just shook his head for approval that his not angry.

just frustrated.

"we'll don't be such and idiot and come back to your ex right?" hoseok scolded, he knows how his ex treated him. obviously it was shitty alright.

"i won't, remember I had a crush on someone" hoseok's heart rase on the words, he couldn't be much more proud on his freind.

"who?" taehyung asked.

"it's.." both of them wait for an answer.

"secrèt"

"aishhh" both of them sighed a little longer, jimin laughed at their reactions.

really he had a crush, but ended up not really liking the guy because his standards were too high, like hoseok.

"I'LL JUST SAY IT TO THE BOTH OF YOU WHEN I'M READY~~" he sang, allowing himself to go and relax to the couch.

"that bitch" taehyung mumbled, truly hoseok heard him so he giggled.

"oh by the way hyung.. where's the twins??" taehyung asked, hoseok smiled.

"their in their rooms, do you want to see them?"

"why sureee!" they giggled, passing through jimin who was busy watching something with seokjin. "where are you guy's going?" jimin asked.

"secrèt" taehyung teased as they run out to escape the frustrated boy. "I'LL GET MY REVENGE LATER GUY'S!" he shouted, the two laughed.

They have arrived at the twins room, opening the door slightly to seek out for the kid's.

"eomma?" yuna called, she blinked her eye laslty as she saw her mother going forward with his uncle.

unclear as to why they were like seeking even though she was struggling with the light's.

"good morning honey" hoseok turned on the light's, they were still sleeping. but to yuna who was already awaken by their presence.

"t-too bright" yoohan groaned, he covers his entire body and face with his blanket, not liking the light's hitting his eye's.