SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1

THE TWINS 18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!

"YAHHH YOOHANN!!" yuna shouted, feeling the embrace of the boy around her waist, "what" yoohan answered,cold as his father.

"we need to get ready" she rolled her eyes, escaping the hands of her brother.

she walked to the hallway, sighing as her hands started to shake and began to think of anything that held her shakiness.

"you okay Nana?" yoohan simply took her hand as he replaced it with his warm one, feeling the uncertainty of the shaking hand.

"are you nervous?"

"i-I a-am.." her breathing hiss when her shaking hands feel like a bad-intentions.

"don't be nayie, im here and eomma and appa are there too" he hugged her, cold body collapsed with each other.

"wait" she opened the door, got inside as she closed it behind her, didn't think twice to make sure that her brother will not be worried.

"yoohan what's wrong with your sis?" yoongi asked, yoohan was startled a bit but ended up bowing at his father's appearance.

"she seems to be so nervous about our party" he answered with a worried voice.

"is she?" yoohan nodded, and yoongi hummed slowly grabbed yoohan's wrist as he locate him to nowhere. "let's get your eomma"
-
"hi baby, what's wrong?" hoseok asked, pushed himself to enter the quite room with a simple girl sitting at the table.

"it's nothing.."

"that's nothing to you? it's everything to me sweetheart" he sat beside his daughter's body, yuna let her head rest on hoseok's shoulder.

"Hailey and I faught, I was thinking if she will attend our party.. maybe she wo-"

"she will honey, just pretend that it's going to be okay" even though it's not.

yuna sighed a little bit longer, having so many thoughts on her mind.

"what if she never talk to me? Again??" her eye's are big, hoseok smiled at her cleverness.

"she will, what is the reason that you guy's fight?"

"it was Ken" hoseok mumbled something, already guilty about his question.

"what about him?"

"Hailey wants him.. but Ken likes me?" wow, hoseok's world will he up side down for a while.

"what about your heart? Does it tell you something? like would you pick her before him?" yuna just shook her head, her lips quivering at the same time.

"yuna" hoseok called, holding yuna's hand.

"be strong, i know my baby. your almost as good as me, being so tough and pretty much good at fighting with your own self, you can do this. nothing is impossible when you keep on trying and believing." he talked with a sincere and soft tone, it made yuna feel so much better.

"on it, eomma"

"that's my baby!" he hugged her, yuna giggled as she claim her mother's love and affection.

"I'll call yoohan, you guy's need to get ready" she nodded and hoseok left the room, the make-up artist has arrived the room and immediately worked up on yuna.
-
8:14 pm -

"aish it's not like that" yoongi groaned, as jungkook analyst yoongi's damaged work.

"hyungg your already going to be 40, and still have no idea what to do with balloons??" jungkook annoyed the alpha who hadn't been so pissed to jungkook.