|#22:before the Ceremony|

its the beginning of the special events for all of them.

This is where the queen will eliminate her crown to her self and let the future king do his work, the future king will be honored and he will take the crown and pass it to his beloved future queen.

if the time comes, the newly created queen will of course feel what is like to be one of the strongest and powerful among the people.

he will control its power, and save himself for drowning to the next level of his life.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Hoseok was staring at the ceiling, already awake because of what happened yesterday.

When he's still practicing yoongi approaches him and said that he needed to get some rest.

but he refused, so yoongi walked to him and carry him. Bridal style.

most of the times he got shock, but yesterday he wasn't, it was just warm on hes touch and it made the boy melt.

he slept on he's arms, never minding if he did something or its not on hoseok's permissions.

now that he remembered what he wear yesterday were isn't what he wear this time.

he was thinking those scenarios, but he couldn't remember it.

"what if he did something wrong?" hoseok talked to himself and he shook he's head.

"why would he do that, i trusted him" he blurted another sentence.

"if he's a good guy then he definitely didn't do this" he said as he hugged himself.

there's a knocking sound coming from the door, but hoseok wasn't in the mood to let anybody go near him.

he just felt sad, betrayed? or even alone.

Maybe because he's wolf cant find its alpha? Well this yoongi guy will be his after this day.

"hoseok?" he heard seokjin, but didn't answer.

"can i come in" well he needed this man, so he shouted okay and the gorgeous man came in and sat on the bed.

"Are you okay?" he questioned at the boy who is back facing him.

"yes?"

"why are you questioning it?"

"i dont know, maybe its my wolf?"

"ohh its sad huh?"

"well yea, mostly its just giving me some stress because of the feeling that it needs its alpha?"

"oh, your needy" seokjin teased, and hoseok slapped his hands.

"aw! what was that for?"

"dont say it too loud"

"okay okay, fine"

"btw, i have a reason why i came here"

"what is it?"

"your sort of bestfriend? Is here"

"wai-what!? Really??" hoseok said already awaken by the sudden range of news.

seokjin only nodded, he knows how he missed them, well apparently most is his parents.

"wear some new clothes and ill tell them to wait for you"

"okay hyung! Thankk youu so much!" hoseok said hugging the older.

"what for?" seokjin asked, hugging back the younger and pulled away.

"i dont know, I just. dont know but im thankful that your here" hoseok said and Seokjin nod smiling.

"its on my command, future queen"