|#13:birthday plan's|

hoseok's pov:

A week has passed and 2 days before my birthday celebration, the time is honestly so fast.

momma wanted me too plan everything for my upcoming birthday party, i dont have any clues on what to do except for the eating time and gifts?.

i wanted to ask jimin for help, but maybe he's busy now. again.

"son" appa called and i looked around finding where he is, but he suddenly tapped my shoulder and i turned around then some pair of arms were hugging me.

I just got all cozy because he's clothes has he's warmth.

"so what do you think about your birthday celebration?" he asked still hugging me, but i pulled away so i can answer he's question.

"i cant think of any other plans for it." i said looking down.

"hm, would you mind if i help you?"

"suree appa" i said and we walked towards the couch and sat there.

"so what do you want to do first-hand?" he asked looking at some books, maybe to find some ideas.

"maybe eat?" i suggest and he giggled.

"eat? Well its really specific to just eat and go." he said and my face turned into an 'o'.

"so its a boring idea?" I asked.

"no no, its regular to just eat and celebrate but maybe we can change it a bit."

"mkayyy"

"what if we can do a piñata, hm?"

"what's piyata?"

"no silly its piñata"

"ohh, okay what is it?"

"it's a game, the birthday boy will get to be blindfolded and you have to do a direction that you wont miss a hit. If you hit it then boom! many prizes will splatter on the ground." he explained it and i rarely get the part where i have to do great directions?.

"woahh, its kinda cool if you think"

"yea it really does, so you wanna add it?"

"yes pleaseee"

"goodmorning to the both of you" momma said and sat appa's lap.

"goodmorning honey, your getting heavier today huh?" appa said and she giggled a bit and eventually teasing appa.

"do i have to stay here?" i looked at them, they almost kissed.

"oh sorry honey, got carried away on your father's handsome face"

"really hm?"

"i got your face appa"

"oh yeah yourr right, that's why your so handsome its because of-"

"na uh, it's because of me dummy" momma cut him off and we all laughed.

"so do you guys have any plans?" momma asked and i nod.

"tell me."

"were going to have a piñata!" i said happily and she smiled.

"okay then, any other ideas?"

"eating? Play games? Gifts?" on every word that i said my hands is on the air waving.

"hm well leave it to us honey" she said and i nodded cheerfully.

"were going to the village to buy the things we needed for your birthday celebration okay."

"okay, can i invite jimin here?"