|#7:painful Truth|

"𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔" appa joined and my soul left my body.

"w-what??" i was shocked, i didn't expect them to say that.

"you heard it hoseok, im sure you dont want me to say it again" he blurted out, tears are suddenly escaping my eyes. Momma is crying too and her holding my hands.

"forgive us hoseok, its the only way for you to live" she said, im so shocked i dont know how to put my words on them.

"i-how? w-why??...,is it true?.you guys are giving me a-away?" my mind is spinning right now, many questions are here in my mind wanted to get answered by my parent's.

"we are not giving you away hoseok, you are still ours. They just have to do it for your own good."my dad said, patting my shoulder and hearing momma said sorry to me broke my heart.

but what do i do?, is it true?. Why don't they fight for my exictance?. I cant believe it, yes its my dream but to mary who i dont know is weird.

"i-i need to think." i said and runned upstairs too my room, locked the doors and jumped on the cozy bed. cried my lungs out.

its not that easy to be taken away,i loved my parents but why are they giving me away? Am i not special to them?, is it because im just a useless omega?.

"bub we know that it hurts, but please trust us. We know your strong, if your thinking that we're giving you away its not like that. We're just putting you on a good lifestyle., i know i sounded so selfish but please try to think some positive things okay?, if your ready to talk with us. We're just here. We'll explain it to you. All of it" i heard momma on the other side, im still not on stable so i needed some time to focus.

what if they're bad?, bad people and i dont want that. They're just going to breed me and have so many puppies. I dont want anything to do with anything of that.

But i trust my parents, they're not going to put me in a bad decision. Right?.

i just need some time to overcome this situation, its not easy. But i have to be strong for them and for my self.
-
its been 1 hour since they confess the marriage thing. i wanted to know the truth behind it.

so i got up and held my aching head, because of the crying i got a headache. i drank some water and walked too the door.

i left my room, walked downstairs and sat next to my momma on the couch. They looked at me but i indeed looked down.

momma hugged me, then appa.
They all cherish me with all the love that they got over the years.

strict on how they wanted me to be safe as hell, being there when i needed them the most. giving me what i need.

kisses and hugs, love and care.

im going to miss all of that, if the day comes and my whole will be upside down. Going to be the queen of this village in the age of 17?.wait im turning 18 so that means-

"bub are you okay now?" momma asked, my thoughts flew away.

"yes, i-im just scared" i confessed, i am really scared to be honest.

"dont be hun, we're here. We wont let you suffer on their hands" what does that mean, am i really going to suffer?.

"what do you mean by suffer?" i asked straight on my tone.

"its hard to explain hoseok, but im going to tell you where does this prophesy came from" i nod, eager to know the truth.
-
17 years ago:

"𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝!"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑑.