|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|

"remember now mom?", yoongi wasn't expecting that. He didn't know that it was for his parents and not for him.

he was looking at his parent's, begging for their release. But this guy can't even insist himself to have a new life.

"now yoongi, surely you won't remember it. but what if 5 years ago when you were 15.." he said, still yoongi couldn't make it to the point where he was in. "do i have to tell it to?", he suggested sitting properly.

Yoongi took a chance to remember it, but it doesn't appear on his head, even once.

"yoongi, tick tock", he was timering yoongi, yoongi who was looking down. "nah i remember now, no need" yoongi said looking up and smirking.

he remembered that they almost died, he almost died. his fake brother was a selfish wreck. he almost got into an accident but this man didn't do anything. In fact yoongi saved him.

there is once, yulli wanted yoongi gone so he woke up early that time. In the middle on the night go to his room, carrying a knife and almost 'almost', slashed yoongi but luckily he sense to good.

"when you almost killed me, remember that mom got you to a mental hospital,where you belong", yoongi said breathing out. Not taking those rude memories but trying his best to handle it.

He didn't take his pills, because this is an emergency. More important than his self care.

"fucking destroyer!", the masked man shouted, not minding his parents cries and beggs. "i am" yoongi was getting his self confidence. Controlling his temper.

he took of his face, now yoongi seeing his true features. "see this! see this mom? you did this to me", he was pointing at his burn side on his face. it was huge, it made his face got so swollen and bad.

"if you did put my life in a horrible way then you didn't have to let me live!", he was shouting. the guards were trying their best to calm him down. Yoongi looked at the place their a glass on his side.

this is the best way to get a plan, he was still in a chair. yoongi expecting this man to walk out like when their kids.

"argh! jimin looked after them im going somewhere", he began to walked off, dashed out of the room and left them there.

Yoongi's mom and dad were put on the cage once again. yoongi couldn't look at them so he needed to be fast.

he was looking at his omega, getting cold and hurt. he can't bare looking at him that's why his thinking of a plan.

"yah chim!", yoongi called but the younger didn't looked at him. "jimin!" he called once again, now looking at the alpha.

"look at your bestfriend", he demanded glaring at the younger who was chuckling, he got crazier and crazier i say.

"his your bestfriend you fucker!", yoongi was shouting. but jimin didn't notice that he was just using his attention to get the glass bottle.

it was already broken so it didn't need to break it in to pieces.

"can't you see his hurt!" yoongi's shout was getting louder. it can make his plan more easier because this young boy was nothing but a silly man.

"do i care?" he said wiggling his eyebrows and chuckling deep, looking at the poor omega and smirking. "he was supposed to be mine, now his all yours.", he said yoongi got the broken glass. started to slice the rope slowly.

"well his still your fucking bestfriend", yoongi said now on half of the rope. still slicing it but making it a bit more complicated when jimin walked to him.