|#11:nearly Exchange|

Hoseok's pov:

"𝑛𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒!" i runned away from the tall man,hes too shady with a little bit of scary facial expression.

"𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒,𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔" hes voice was too stern, it was scary.

I hid on my room,thinking to where i can hide then my bathroom caught my eye.

i runned there and got inside, my breathing was unstable. Making it harder to run all the way too escape that man.

"𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒." he said,hes here so i needed to be quite.

I locked the bathroom's door luckily it doesnt make any sound.

i just sat there,tired of all the running ang etc.

"𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑡!" He banged through the door and i frozed.

"𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡!"

"𝑛𝑜𝑜!"

"𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢!"

"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑"

"ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑒𝑎 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑠𝑓𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔."

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟!" theres another voice who shouted but i felt weak all of the sudden.

many bang's were heard from the outside.
                            ---
I woke up from my nightmare, the guys face i couldn't recognise it.

"argh" my head hurts, i blinked my eyes a few times too receive my focuses.

I didn't get the dream, is it a future?

i couldn't find a hint to where it's going, but i inded make sure too remember the voice of that man.

i dont want to get up, i felt sick.

but i needed too, jiminie will come here today because i told him too.

its about the thing on my future, i wanted him too know it before i left here so that it couldn't hurt him much.

i rubbed my eyes and stretched my body, i stared at the wall for straight 5 minutes.

I do that too balance my mind and think what to do with it.

i walked too my bathroom then checked my self, and oh my. i looked like a ghost in a deep slumber.

"gosh whats with my face" i talked to my self and gently held my face and massaged it.

i wanted to have a fresh start so i planned to do a good bath so i can be fresh.

when im finished i put on my robe, and brushed my teeth. I put on my skin cares and some vitamins for the sake of skin.

I got out too my bathroom and headed to my closet, i picked on some casual wear for todays scenario's.

I put on my socks again, its now blue with some circles around it and it matches my cute outfit for today.

"done!" i said and looked at the mirror one last time and boom, i look great now.

i left my room, and headed downstairs i saw momma on the couch and watching something on her phone.