|#25:own Problem|[m]

(there's is going to be a small smut here, but its not like they will f#ck, we'll get there guys but not now)

yoongi was still walking to the long hallway, looking and searching for hoseok's room.

earlier hoseok puked on yoongi's suit while carrying him around, yoongi didn't care but the smell is giving him the verge to puke too.

finally they arrived at hoseok's room, hoseok was sleeping, he fell asleep when yoongi held him and felt the older's warmth.

yoongi opened the door and switched the lights on, he walked to the bed and gently lay  the boy there.

he needed to take off his suit because the smell is freaking nasty, so he took of it just his top and let it stay like that.

yoongi thought that hoseok cant sleep nicely with the gown so he think of an idea.

firstly he walked towards the bathroom and wetten a towel too clean the sleeping boy.

he got out of the bathroom when his finished and walked to the bed holding the wet towel.

he was not wearing anything on his upper body, but he didn't mind.

hoseok was moving he cant clean the boy because he was moving too much, so yoongi woke hoseok up who is murmuring something.

"hoseok i need you too get clean so you can get a nice sleep" yoongi said getting angry and not having so much pride.

"who are you?" hoseok said looking at his king.

"your mate and king"

"y-yoongi?"

"yes?"

"why dont you have any clothes?"

"because you puked on it, and my dresser is on the other room and i cant leave you"

"oh" hoseok wasn't sure if he can focus his vision but his trying.

His head hurts alot, he just wanted to sleep.

"can i take off your clothes?" yoongi asked, now that he knows how capable this boy to freak out and be shock.

"okay~"

then yoongi took off he's gown, hoseok turned around helping the older so it can't be a struggle.

Yoongi didn't know that under this gown was just a thin white fabric of sleeveless and can see the panty.

he wasn't looking, but he needed too.

"don't you like it?" hoseok asked but yoongi didn't get his point, so hoseok dragged his hands on the panty gesturing that that's what he meant.

yoongi didn't reply to it, he know that the boy was still drank so he cant let him do anything stupid.

"yoongiii~" hoseok was touching him, he need too control himself so he pulled away and walked to the bathroom.

he washed his face, cant believe what just hoseok did.

when hoseok touched him, he accidentally touched his crouch and was now hard.

he need too control himself or it will cause a big problem.

he got out of the bathroom holding the towel to dry his face, he didn't notice the boy standing with just the panties.

yoongi looked at him up and down, licking his mouth and feeling his crouch got more bigger and bigger.

Hoseok's balance was unstable so he fell but only to be catched by his mate, he was feeling dizzy and didn't know what to do.