|#32:taking jung Hoseok|

"goodbye now, our king"

the guards shouted, practically getting the attention of there king. going to the king and saving him. jimin just shoot it, not caring who will get shot by it.

luckily yoongi wasn't hit and got alarmed turned around immediately, he saw his trust worthy guard on the groud.

Holding his right shoulder, has blood on it.

He is so angry, angry that much he run to jimin opened the gates and got out. he punched jimin left and right, not stopping until jungkook held him.

jimin was in deep pain because he was hit with yoongi's powerful punches.

But still jimin held the gun and hit another men.

"you little dipshit, I'll kill youu!", yoongi was shouting, looking at the running boy while laughing and playing with the angry man behind him.

"yoongi calm down", jungkook was trying his best to calm his cousin down, really hard to make it up for the younger.

"how would i calm down, he shot our men and-shit", he began to run into the main entrance, not caring the pain in his head.

thinking of what did jimin said earlier, 'they will have him, just you wait yoongi-ah' That's the line before he disappeared.

he was still running, pushing and getting into the big and huge hallway. jungkook was following telling him to stop and just calm down.

"jungkook stop telling me what to do, just call the doctor and prioritize our men!", he shouted back to his cousin who stopped on his tracks and backwards then left there.

yoongi was busy finding hoseok's room, his not even focused on what he'll do first because it was irritating.

yoongi is happy to see hoseok's room, changing his expression when he didn't see his omega on the room.

He searched and searched but no one was to be seen in this room, but he spotted something on the huge window where his omega rarely seat on for a relaxing time.

he went there, hoping to have a clue where to find his lost omega.

But none, just a paper with blood on it.

it had yoongi's blood boiling 'i swear if someone hurt him, I'll fucking kill them with no regrets' yoongi thought, already opened the paper.

it says, "heyya yoongi, how's your day? I got your omega by the way. if you won't mind we will be having a lot of fun. He will be in heaven, having so much time with me is going to be our first bound." the letter says and yoongi ripped it on half.

"arghh!! I'll get you!" yoongi shouted, he was burning his lungs out. So angry about the fact that he was so slow and not even realizing that it was just a trap.

something ranged, his cellphone had the ringing sound. he got it and answered the call.

"hello yoongi", the man on the other line greeted him, but he just rolled his eye's knowing that it was the kidnapper.

"what do you want? where's my omega.", he sounded like a man in a fight.

"his here, crying and begging to be released on his chains"

"you fucking mo-"

"call me moron and your omega's head will be our dinner", yoongi stayed silent after that, dont want to say something wrong because it was his omega's life hold.

"good boy yoongi, dad really thought you to be a good son huh?" yoongi was really confused, maybe this guy had a family -that yoongi can make them suffer to hell.