|#36:new beginning|[m]

they were going back home, hoseok can't let his sleep time past so he just slept on yoongi's lap, patting and caressing him.

They were on the carousel, lot's of injured guards on their back.

jungkook and the other's were on the other cart, they weren't hit but they were really tired at that point.

i had to say, jungkook and taehyung were on another level. They were sort of getting to each other without knowing that they were so close by their presence.

"yoongi", hoseok called. opening his eye's and rubbing it, "yes baby?", yoongi answered looking at the non existed ghost in the window.

"where are your parents?"

"don't worry they are in the carousel too, next to ours."

"oh so how is your brother?"

"his going to the dungeon, seok"

"ah okay"

the carousel stop right there and then.

it was time too go out of the carousel, the guards were trying their best not to be a weak person's and hold themselves till the doctors treat them.

"come seok", yoongi demanded and hoseok grew so much close to the alpha as he was washed by the alpha's touch.

he was needy today.

they were heading back, yoongi saw jungkook gaving him a slight nod with a weak smile.

as for hoseok he never saw jimin earlier after when he was seeking out and seducing jimin.

but his other bestfreind was there, he didn't knew it. he could fight along because he was a beta like jimin so he had potentials too.

"hoseok hyung!", taehyung's voice was heard. Yoongi sighed he just wanted the boy to get his full rest. "tae tae!", hoseok run to him and they hugged in just a matter of time.

"how are you? I heard about jimin, i-is he okay?"

"I'm fine for now, and yes jimin was fine."

"what do you mean by 'was'?", hoseok stopped there. looking for some good reasons to speak from the younger.

he just hugged the younger, holding his hands and patting his hair from his back.

"I'm sorry tae..", hoseok whispered. the boy was confused maybe he couldn't understand jimin's situation.

but he will make a plan by it.

"you done?", yoongi said leaning against the wall. looking at the both of them and glaring.

"am tae we need to rest, you too you have to rest" hoseok suggested, taehyung just nodded and Seokjin pulled him from somewhere that they would no longer could see the boy.

hoseok was pulled from the back too, heading towards yoongi's room and shutting the door down. locking it.

"yah! Why did you locked it?", hoseok said sitting on the bed. "simple, so no one can disturb us" as he was about to summon his dominance, hoseok pushed him away getting to the bathroom dushing towards it.

"aish", yoongi groaned he just wanted to smell the omega. "get back here!", yoongi was knocking on the bathroom's door and shouting to let him in.

"password" hoseok shouted answering, yoongi thinking the password. "i love you?"

"nah"

"cute little one"

"nah, wrong"

"pups?" yoongi didn't heard anything after he said that, he was thinking if it's wrong to say it. "seok you okay-" hoseok pulled him through the door letting him in.