|#44:first month of stress|

:first month of pregnancy / 1:20 am October 3rd :

"seok don't you think that we need to schedule your next check-ups?" yoongi askerd, frying some eggs and ham for the omega.

seokjin wasn't here, yoongi's mom wanted his company for the gala on the next build of village, yoongi can not come because he needed to check on the omega.

"we should though, I have her number" hoseok answered, taking his phone out and finding the doctor's number.

"we can go to the doctor later?" yoongi spoke, as he prepared the plates, plating the sandwich that he made-up himself.

"okay, thank you" he thanked the older when he served his food, the fragrance of the food was very good. "you want milk?" yoongi asked, waiting for hoseok to answer.

"yes please" as he answered, yoongi went to the kitchen once again. preparing the milk for his omega.

Yoongi was putting some cookies beside the glass, he was plating it perfectly for the omega to eat it happily.

"yoonie" hoseok called, yoongi perked on the table seeing hoseok's plate was already finished. "woah, the baby seems to be hungrier than you?" yoongi chuckled having him smile to the whole thing.

"it is" hoseok answered, they laughed together while yoongi served him the milk that he suggested minute's ago.

they were munching together, when another call has been heard in yoongi's phone.

He answered it, apologizing to the omega as he walked off for a privately held conversation.

earlier he ended up having a call, this was the second time. he was just bickering or if it wasn't he will be angry after the call.

hoseok was being so incredibly helpful, he will always make a way to calm the alpha down, just be cute and be sure to smile.

hoseok was munching on the cookies, drinking the milk, eating the cookies at the same time.

Yoongi had finished the call, walking to the table and patting hoseok's shoulder as a sign that he is finished.

"what is it this time?" hoseok asked, didn't looked at him for being busy on eating his foods. "village, project and new guys" yoongi answered, eating his own food.

"why won't you come to them?" hoseok asked.

"i wanted to watch on you" yoongi answered, stopped on his food and looked at the omega.

hoseok just shrugged, he always forgot that he was pregnant and needed some guides or support.

"you finish?" yoongi questioned the omega who only nodded to him, burp quietly as he squeak. "cute" yoongi commented, hoseok blushed hiding his face by looking at something.

"I'm going to wash this, wait for me on the couch" yoongi stated and gave the omega a smile before stooding up, cleaning the table.

hoseok walked to the couch, turning the t.v on as his favorite drama wasn't finished, he was going to watch a different chapter for now.

Yoongi was washing the plates that they ate on, peeking out and looking at the omega who was in a cloud nine.

Yoongi chuckled from it, holding the dishes tight because it'll slip down his hands easily.

hoseok was fighting with the remote control, it wasn't even working properly because it had damage to the power.

"aishh!" hoseok shouted, frustrated.