|#48:valentines so clever|

:fifth month of pregnancy / 7:24 am
February 14th :

it's valentines! hoseok and yoongi couldn't go out during the massive sensitively pregnancy.

but to yoongi who was anourmosly genius, he have decorated a dinner surprise for the omega.

later at noon he will surprise him, it was just going to be the start of their day.

"brush your teeth now!"

"i will!" hoseok raises his voice, as the alpha demanded him a dumb order, of course he will brush his teeth.

"good" yoongi said taking his phone out to call someone, but before that hoseok snatched it run towards the bathroom locked it.

"JUNG HOSEOK, OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" he screamed, anger boiling up on his body, the omega just laughed at what he did, echoed at the bathroom.

"I'll call someone!" punched the door, making a loud sound that had the omega stopped on his laugh. "open up" he said calmy, sighed when the omega showed his crying figure.

"I'm sorry, please don't cry" hoseok went to him, snuggle on his neck as he smelled yoongi's scent.

"y-you smell nice" he committed, showing a grinding face to the alpha. "do I?" yoongi teased, pinched his cheeks and wiped hoseok's last tear.

hoseok wiggled a smile, fidgeting his hands onto yoongi's torso to maintain the good snuggle time.

"now give me my phone" yoongi demanded, hoseok can't let his alpha go mad at him so he reached out on the sink, taking the cellphone.

but he can't still get it why his hormones are really funny.

he run outside, opening the door as he escaped there, more shouts and loud screams were engulfing his way.

"HOSOEKK! YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE!"
-
"you shouldn't have done that" seokjin peal off the orange while watching the chaotic mood of the omega.

"i was just annoying him" he declared, glaring at the t.v. "still, what if it's an emergency?"

"there's no call, so it was a good timing"

"aish seokie, you don't get it" he said, bouncing at how he interact with the couch.

hoseok just sighed frustrated, washed with anxious feelings and anxiety overflowing with him.

Yoongi didn't go mad, he just ban the omega for eating cookies as for punishment, he can't have any sexual activities with him since the pregnancy was too sensitive.

earlier when he run, he almost got bumped or got into a harsh accident, but luckily yoongi cathed him and was able to save the omega and his baby.

now seokjin was scolding him from doing some nonetheless thing, he was making a salad for the omega.

"later in you'll be having a great time with him" jin spoiled, earning a raised eyebrow omega. "what do you mean by that?" he asked, eating the salad.

"you'll find out, soon"

"is he going to punish me?"

"what? No! I mean he already did though"

"yeah, but tell me. Are you hiding something?"

"ahm... Nothing"

"ya sure?"

"I'm very sure-"

"kim seokjin, may I talk to you?" namjoon's huge presence came to their talk, cutting off seokjin's words.