|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|

hoseok was in his room, holding his precious lips and still shock at what yoongi did to him.

the kiss was nothing but a- kiss, its just a kiss hoseok didn't felt anything between it.

he dont know why but i think he just got confused and shock, mixed emotions come his way so maybe because of it he didn't realized that it was a good kiss?

hoseok pushed it away, it was just a kiss for him but in reality he was not satisfied.

Guessing that hoseok really cant trust yoongi after all.

"its nothing hoseok, you need to focus", he said to himself, slapping and punching his head till it gets painful.

he heard a knock and tried to be quite but the knocking sound is not disappearing.

"hey, i know your there" hoseok heard that voice and he definitely knew who it was.

he didn't answer the older and instead of walking away the older got inside the room and searched for the boy.

"do i give you my permission?" hoseok said crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

"look im sorry-"

"sorry can't bring back my first kiss." hoseok said but momentarily realized what he just said.

"oh so im your first kiss?", yoongi said sitting on the bed and relaxing.

"i-its nothing, can you please get out"

"what if i dont want too?"

"then I'll just leave you there" hoseok said storming out of the room but yoongi stopped him.

"im sorry again, i couldn't control my self and didn't know that it was your first time" yoongi said sincerity is in his eyes.

"y-you just have too a-ask." hoseok said not even looking at the older who was guilty on what he did.

then hoseok took off yoongi's hand on him and walked off.

yoongi who sighed and fixed his suit.

they were heading to the ball,because the Ceremony will begin in 5 minutes.

hoseok is at the back door, going to walk to the aisle between the visitors.

he positioned himself on the door, seokjin helping him on his gown and fixing his makeup.

"you can do this hoseokie" seokjin cheered him up, seeing how the younger has a sad face.

"i know i can hyung, thank you" hoseok said didn't even took a glance to the older and the Ceremony has began.

hoseok was breathing in and out to memorize his breathing speed, and his walk to be stable.

the door opened signaling him to walk.

hoseok walked, what he practiced yesterday is what he do so. everyone was looking at him and he didn't want that.

but do he have a choice?

He looked at the queen and first time ever seeing the king itself, then there's he's going-to-be mate.

they were just watching, the queen whom is smiling at him and Seokjin following his lead.

when he got there he stopped, still not going to the stage because the queen and king needs to give them they're pride and ashes which will be their crown.

Yoongi stood up and walked beside hoseok, hoseok who didn't care and didn't even glance to the boy.

when they both bowed at the powerful royals, she and him stood up. holding hands and stood in front of the younger ones.