|#18:goodbye's|

hoseok's pov:

i woke up so much early, didn't expected that my mom had my luggage and things out on our house.

well she didn't meant that she's throwing me away, its just they tell me that they will be here with a carousel.

im just eating some apple now, dont want to throw up a little if i did end up in that carousel.

"Honey" mom called, holding something on her hands.

"yea?" i answered, still not looking at her.

"are you ready?"

"that's a hard question mom"

"oh is it? okay well please be ready"

"okay? Ill take that" and we giggled, i dont want her or appa to be nervous as i am now.

"son?" appa came in to my room.

"yea?"

"the carousel will be here in an hour"

"okayy"

Then we hugged, maybe this is the last hug that ill be having with my parents.

its not that im going to die or something, they were just going to be so far from where ill be.

"honey?" i was so lost in thought, i think i didn't hear what she was saying.

"oh uhh yea?"

"you need to get ready"

"hm okay"

"didn't you eat?"

"i just ate some apple"

"you need to eat honey"

"im going to throw up mom, its going to be my first time riding a carousel" i said and she agreed, maybe she experienced it before.

"okay now get some fresh bath" she said and nodded, i still had some time to get ready for the arrival.

i walked to my bathroom, examined it.

im going to miss my room, my backyard especially jimin, jimin didn't know that ill be taken this early.

well its good, i dont want him crying on my shoulder begging for me to stay and just hug him.

Ill definitely miss that, but i dont have a choice im 18 now, they waited so long for this so i had too accept it.

i had a fresh and nice bath, took the shampoo and rubbed it on my soft hair then rinsed it off.

when im done i brushed my teeth and did my skin care, i remembered what happened to me last night.

'i needed him'

thats what i said before i slept again, but anyways it doesn't matter now that I'll be meeting my future king.

when im done i got out of the bathroom, and picked a soothing cloth for a palace.

i still had 20 minutes till that will be coming here, for me that 20 minutes is just a 5 seconds.

i looked at the mirror, i dont know if its the right style for a palace but never mind.

i wanted too take my flower with me, so i held it carefully placed it in my arms.

all i could think is i am nervous.

shaking at the thought what will they expected on this face, on my appearance.

10 minutes have passed and i still had 10 minutes left and just forget all the things in this house.