|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]

last night was rough for yoongi, when he was finished 'doing his business' hoseok seemed to be teasing him in a good way which had him hard once again.

he had meditate himself two time's just for last night, frustrated because after hoseok did that to him, he never had spoke to him this morning.

Till now.

"why are you ignoring me" yoongi was gritting his teeth, angry and upset by the attitude of his mate.

"min hoseok!" yoongi shouted, hoseok finally found himself looking at the frustrated man in front of him.

"jung Hoseok, yoongi" it was his first time again calling yoongi on his first name, surprisingly yoongi wasn't affected by it.

inside him he was hurt.

he couldn't get any clue, why or what is going on with his omega. last night they were okay and now.. what is wrong with the time.

hoseok left him there thinking about nothing but him, he left to only go to the kitchen and have breakfast with the kid's, sadly without him.

thinking that he might have just pranking him or making fun of him, lastly annoying his so called 'anger issues'.

Yoongi went to his own sit, mesmerized by hoseok's beauty even though he was mad at him.

"is daddy mad?" yuna asked with a sweet tone, it made yoongi soft by it.

"no sweetheart" he replied, yuna smiled and waited patiently for the food.

yoohan was playing with his car on the table, a jungkook passing by and took a bottle of water before leaving the kitchen.

"who wants fried chicken?" hoseok asked the kid's, they immediately answered him and got back to cooking.

Yoongi was about to answer, guess that hoseok wasn't interested on his answer.

Yoongi was pouting, he left the kitchen with a smuggly face, sitting at the couch as he stayed there relaxed.

hoseok noticed it, being guilty as his feelings were guiding him to the alpha, wanting to confess that it was just a prank and he was just annoying him.

he was cooking fast, can't ignore the fact that his alpha was angry at him for not spending his time with talking to him.

"here guy's, eat up" hoseok served them their breakfast, with a sweet milk and a toasted bread. nuggets too.

before washing his hand's, he watched the two eat their whole breakfast, he wanted to go to the alpha, but something was stopping him.

'oh fuck that thing' he thought as he dragged himself to the lonely alpha on the couch.

"yoonie~" hoseok sang his name, expectedly didn't have any replies or anything.

"I'm sorry" he sat on yoongi's lap, but yoongi just gazed away and was trying to push hoseok gently.

hoseok was rubbing his ass on yoongi's crouch, it wasn't hard or something, he was just having some friction, that made the omega whine a little.

"yooniee~" he was sounding horny, yoongi still didn't looked at him, hoseok was enjoying those thick thighs.

suddenly hoseok got distracted when yoongi gripped his hips as he did a one sharp thrust to hoseok. "ah" hoseok moaned, not too loud, just breathy.

Yoongi smirked and pushed hoseok to the side, he got up and went to kitchen leaving hoseok with a hard dick.

hoseok shut his eyes tight as his throbbing dick on his pants we're hurting, his alpha was just looking at him on the table.

"fu..ck" he panted, more pain is on his way.

Yoongi sort of loved seeing this hoseok, his a mess on just a simple and little friction he had, yoongi wasn't going to help him.

it was his revenge.

hoseok's mouth was still separated since his throbbing dick was out of control, yoongi was looking out for any kind of help in his eye, he found nothing.

"eommaa!" yuna called, she was already finished on her food. same as yoohan.

"y-yes..?" hoseok stood up slowly, the pain was really letting him go limp.

he walked through his hard dick to the kitchen, he was hiding it occasionally from the kid's.

he glared at the alpha who was just satisfied with his pain, hoseok got back to work with his hard aching cock.

"eomma?" yoohan called, he was raising an eyebrow. yoongi assumed he already knew what hoseok was hiding.

"yes?" he was breathing out, unstable because of the pain.

"can we play now?" hoseok nodded, the both of them cheered and left the kitchen to play to their room.

Yoongi now stood up, lazily grabbed hoseok's small waist on his big hand's.

his hands roaming hoseok's body, over-all.

"hurts right?" yoongi teased his butt cheek, squizing it gently, earning a breathy moan from the omega.

"f-fuck..y-you ah~" he just had another squiz from the alpha, yoongi was just smiling giving hoseok his own medicine.

Yoongi touched hoseok's hard clothed cock with his bare hand's, palming him with no mercy.

Yoongi turned hoseok to face him, he kissed him rough with his hands working on hoseok's bulge.

he was fastening his pace on hoseok's cock, moaning at the kiss. the kiss was sloppy yet rough.

hoseok mweled a choked moan when yoongi gripped his tip harsh, caressing it as he palmed him again.

hoseok parted away, his eye's rolling over to his head. "fuck!.. Ahh" the friction he was getting was too much, it was too sinful for him.

"liking it too much baby?" yoongi growl when hoseok bit his neck, kissing to it with his moans.

yoongi lifted hoseok up to set him on the white tiled table, near to the sink. yoongi began attacking his neck, biting his sweet spot.

hoseok moaned to yoongi's ear, it was a harmony for yoongi that hoseok was moaning just what he was doing to him.

"the kid's will hear you" low and deep tone, rushing goosebumps fill hoseok's back, it send some vibration of his husky voice.

Yoongi was caressing hoseok's thick thighs while sucking and biting on his neck, triple pleasure for hoseok when yoongi's other hand work on his hard dick.

It was so painful for hoseok, and yoongi was just messing around with the situation.

"hoseok~" yoongi said in a teasing tone, hoseok whined on it.

Yoongi was take a back When he saw his mate's face.

red lips, sinful eye's, sweats rolling down his cheeks to his neck, his hickey art.

it was all beautiful for yoongi, hoseok was too beautiful to be messed up like this, but for sure yoongi was enjoying this time.

the other's were out for a bit fresh air, hoseok insisted them to go to have some fun out of the palace.

now yoongi held hoseok's body, attached it to his and lifted him up, he wanted to be gentle to this boy, he don't care about the revenge anymore.. he wanted the omega to feel safe in his arm's.

They went to their bedroom, sneaking inside for the kid's to not hear them, yoongi kissed hoseok pationately as he layed hoseok to the soft mattress.

this will be a great start for their day.