|#49:love war with the crazy woman|

:sixth month of pregnancy / 10 am
March 3rd :

it's their anniversary! hoseok's birthday will be on next month so yoongi will prepare a birthday celebration for him.

but for today's scenarios it'll be hoseok's check-up and their anniversary, hoseok was six months pregnant now so they will be able to seek the baby's gender.

"pup" yoongi called, already finished on the phone as he began to pull the omega on his lap.

"hm?"

"happy anniversary" yoongi placed a gentle kiss on hoseok's lips, genuinely smiling after it.

"happy anniversary alpha" hoseok placed his arms on yoongi's neck, as he kissed the alpha with needs and desires.

the kiss was just slow, got stop by the grumbling tummy of hoseok.

"mhm, the baby is already hungry?" yoongi said, caressing the big bump.

"you just ate little one?" face on hoseok's bump, massaging it and got to reply a kick that had hoseok squeek.

"i-it's hungry, feed us" hoseok tuned in to the kick, getting out of the alpha's lap and sat down beside him.

hoseok started breathing heavily, which had the alpha worried and felt anxiously to the presence.

"seok, you okay?" yoongi asked, patting hoseok's shoulders.

"I'm fine, just hungry" he politely answered, yoongi got a little complicated about the sudden tone, but who cares.

"okay I'll cook, just stay there for me hm?"

"okay okay, please be fast"

"sure baby"

Yoongi got up and leave hoseok to the couch, went to the kitchen as he prepared the ingredients for today's dish.

hoseok was just relaxing his body on the couch, but there's something bothering his thoughts earlier.

The doctor.

His doctor who seduced his own mate, especially in front of him. he can't think of bad things on the doctor for now because he don't want to judge her even though she did all of those.

he just wanted to know the gender of his baby, that's all no issues and no long talks about anything else.

hoseok groaned when the baby gave him a good kick, lastly the back pain was really triggering him.

he can smell the alpha's cook, making it more delicate for the omega's taste.

"pup are you okay there?" he shouted, seeking on the window to see what was going on.

"I'm fine!" hoseok shouted back, hearing a 'okay' from the alpha that reduces his comfortable time.

he needed him right now, can't wait to touch him again. His organs or moods are really capable of what this baby was doing to him, it suddenly changes his mind.

Yoongi wasn't that aggressive to him even hoseok was against his patience, the only reason was the baby so he didn't really care about what hoseok was giving him bad attitudes.

For now he was just clingy and over-all to possessive, the baby was really harsh on him everytime he will meet with the alpha's scent.

They don't know what's the real problem with it, but they will know later if they are in the clinic for re-assurance.

Yoongi had finally finished cooking, plating the dish and will serve it to the hungry Omeg on the couch, sitting and chilling there.

Yoongi went up to hoseok, he had placed the plate to the small table and sat beside his omega.