|#41:check-up|

"are you supposed to have that?" seokjin asked, wincing at the slap he had this morning.

"we'll yea i guess, but he did said that it was a punishment?" hoseok qued winning at their bet, feeling the goddes among the older.

"what? he was the one who hurt you"

"at that point it was physically"

"oh yea, aish just don't slap me like that im just being so curious"

"sorry, i was startled."

"okay, imma get that forgiveness only because you are cute" seokjin stated booping hoseok's nose, hoseok who litteraly pout on it.

seokjin steered the whincer, he is going to cook pancakes for the omega as he requested it.

he complained at the beginning because he wanted cake than pancakes, but seokjin had to explain how much pancakes are really enjoyable.

"hyung" hoseok called, seokjin popped his head on the table and raised his eyebrows.

"yes?"

"where's jungkook?"

"ah his with your mate, their doing something. it's like new designs or projects for the village."

"ohh"

"they will be so busy"

"yea I hope they'll be here at dinner-" he stopped, feeling the wave of sudden erge to puke.

He stood up from the seat, went to the nearest bathroom kneeled there and puked his breakfast out.

the puking sound didn't stop for a while, it hadn't really gave him a break for puking anything.

Seokjin followed hoseok after hearing some puke's and saw the younger kneeling down in front of the bowl.

seokjin took the towel and gave it to hoseok, he rinsed himself, cleaning his face as he was smell so bad.

"you should take a check up?" seokjin suggested, hoseok was leaning against the door beside seokjin, calm down from the imnese sickness.

"yoongi couldn't go with me, can you?" hoseok asked, doe eye's appearing.

"sure, why wouldn't I?" seokjin said and hoseok giggled before getting out of the bathroom, seokjin followed.

hoseok was a little bit unbalanced, looking like a drunk man.

"we can go to the doctor now" seokjin spoke, holding and supporting hoseok to walk.

"can we eat the pancakes first?" hoseok raised his eyebrows, seeing his handmaid shook his head.

"you can get your pancakes, after we go to the doctor" seokjin said, hoseok stumped his feet and crosses hi arms.

seokjin just rolled his eye's over, didn't even do something about the younger's attitude.

the door bell rang, many time's I say.

it was a little loud, startling the bout of them and went there to open and see who it was.

"hello there jin, what took you so long to open this door?" sulli said asking, as she entered the palace, didn't wait for seokjin to answer her.

then yoongi's father followed, bowing at seokjin and Seokjin literally froze there.

"hoseok, hello" sulli greeted, hugging hoseok with a nice and comfortable one.

"hi! where have you been?" hoseok asked, really disturb by the place where they stay.