|#5:precious eyes|

"jimin.." i called him, dont know where we were,i dont have a clue where he took me but it doesn't matter. The view is so breath taking and it really allow me too have a wonderful time here.

"yea?" he answered didn't even took a glance on me.

"where are we??" i asked so curious about what the hell are we.

"in a flower shop, you said you'll buy some pot for the flower that you draw yesterday. Right?"

"oh yea yea, its so nice here"

"i know, now pick some perfect pot for your flower" he suggested and i nod then started looking.

"how about this?" i held the pink with
Some white on the top and it's a butterfly theme.

"hm, its nice but i think you need to compare the color to the flower" well i agree on that, so i put the pot right on where it was earlier and choose another one, but now its different.

"how about this?, there's a little black on the top but i think its the right pot for it." i said and he took the pot from me slowly and checked it up and down.

"do you want it?" i nod in response and he immediately walked on the counter and took he's wallet from he's pocket.

"yah, i have mone-"

"just let me, its your first time here so i wanted you to enjoy your day here with me" he said with a sincere tone so i hugged him and patted he's shoulder and softly thanked him.

"goodmo-,oh hey jimin!" i flinched because the voice was too loud and jimin just hold my hand and he intertwined them.

"hey taehyung, nice too see you" he answered and its obvious that they knew each other for so long.

"nice to see you too, who's that btw?" he asked and i got nervous, jimin didn't seem to notice it so i gazed away and looked at the floor.

"oh, he's my freind. Hoseok" he blurted my name too loud so i secretly slapped he's hands as he looked at me.

"well hello there hoseok hyung!" how the hell did he know that im older than him?.

"is he the one that your telling me everytime you go here?" he asked and jimin said yes., ah now i know.

"hyung, are you okay?" jimin looked at me, worried because my face is now red like a fresh pepper.

"y-yea...im good" i looked up and saw the mans face. He seemed to be nice, he has blue hair with ocean eyes. He's beautiful not gonna lie.

He smiled at me and i smiled back, we chatted for a bit and jimin payed for the pot and i immediately thanked him, again.

"we gotta go now tae, see you never" jimin giggled and i sort of giggled too and taehyung only pouted from the word.

"hm, okayy have fun hyunggg!" he said with a smile and waved at me, i waved back and we walked on the exit door.

"oh wait!" he shouted and we turn around.

"here's my number hobi hyung, just in case you need anything else and couldn't go out.
I can deliver it for you" he said and i nod hugging him and he hugged back, 'this kid is so kind and nice' i thought.

"thank you taetae!,nice meeting you byee"

"nice meeting you too,byeee!" we waved at him and left the flower shop.
-
"so where do you wanna go next?" jimin asked i didn't hear him because im too busy looking at the fancy foods that caught my eyes.

"do you wanna eat?", he asked and i nod fast. My stomach grumbled, jimin heard it so he dragged me to a cute and simple yet unique restaurant.

"i can pay for my self now, jimin" i said sarcastically and he only laughed about it.