|#26:did We Fuck?|

the sun was shinning, and the weather is great today.

hoseok is still asleep due to his lack of sleep yesterday and got immersed by the wine, then him being drunk.

he was snoring and wiggling, rolling over to the side, finding a comfortable position.

he wasn't over with the rolling thingy, and bumped his head to the nearest nightstand beside his bed.

"aw.." he said holding his head, still didn't open his eyes yet.

He was ensuring that he was not in the right position, but the pain in his head won't go away. Momentarily it got doubled because of the bump.

the sun was so bright for him to sleep again so he decided to wake up there and then, he laid properly and opened his eyes.

"goodmorning self" he greeted himself because he was feeling that it'll be a better way to get a good start.

he wanted to get up, as soon as he got up he scrunched his face feeling the immense pain in his head.

he tried to stand up only to be pulled again on the bed because of the pain, "argh" he reacted really tired of how much pain he get this fast few days.

someone knocked on the door and hoseok looked at it, he didn't know who it was so he didn't answer.

"seok?", yoongi called out, hoseok was not in the mood to face the boy.

"i got you a medicine" he said hoseok still didn't answer.

"okay then, I'll just give it to jin and he will be there for you" he said and hoseok heard the footsteps getting unclear.

Hoseok dont know what to do, but he needed to brush his teeth to be fresh.

"hobi?", hoseok knew who it was so he immediately shouted for him to come in.

"goodmorning seokie" jin greeted and hooked smiled, new nickname.

"morni-argh.." hoseok's head was really in pain right now, so seokjin immediately gave him the medicine for the boy to drink.

"drink that so the pain will go away" seokjin said, holding the glass of water and handing it to the boy.

"thanks"

"no prob"

"i need to brush my teeth now"

"did it kicked in?"

"yes, kinda?"

"okay well you need to be slowly to your movements"

"hm okay"

hoseok was now in the bathroom, brushing his teeth and giving himself a fresh breath.

he do all his skin care and looked at the mirror one last time then left the bathroom to be met again with seokjin.

"can i ask?" seokjin spoke and hoseok nodded, getting ready on the question.

"last night, did it happen?" he stated, hoseok asking what it was and Seokjin explaining it with just his bare hands.

"huh? i dont get it" hoseok admitted that he didn't really get it by just seokjin's gestures.

"it's like this" gestured again but he haven't still recognize what he was saying.

"just get to the point"

"you sure you want to know it?"

"well obviously yes, what is it?"