사십 육

Taehyung

"Is it nice?" I asked Yang DongMi who is focusing on inhaling her food and she is watching a drama through her laptop.

"It is edible, even though it would be better if I were to be there. How good would it be if I were to dine there? It would taste even more delicious." She said and continued to eat, and I stared at her eating before she stops eating and points a finger at me. "Don't think that I will ever forget about this, don't even dare to go off on your own again and scare the hell out of me again. I don't want to get killed by your CEO."

"Don't worry, I am good at disguising myself and not one person approached me earlier, I was wearing a cap and looking like a very normal person. There isn't anyone following me home as well, and I was able to get everything that you wanted." I told her. "If not for me, you would be starving here and you will die even faster."

"Are you not going to eat? I would have to send you back home after you are done with eating." She drank a sip of her drink. "Kim Taehyung!"

"Don't treat me like a kid, I am 5 years older than you," I told her and I crossed my arms at her. "You're like a younger sister to me and I don't need to talk to you formally."

"But I am your manager!" She shoves the food in my face. "And my job is to take care of you and make sure that you stay alive!"

I chewed the food, it was delicious and I ate from her spoon and that means that we kissed indirectly. "Can I have more of your food? It seems nicer if you can feed me my food." I decided to take the opportunity to tease her a little, it is not like I have not done it to her before.

"Don't you have hands? You can feed yourself and we have to get home soon." She said to me, looking a little angry at me and I know that she is not going to be happy and not killing me.

We had our dinner in the dance studio and while she is taking her time to keep all of her belongings, I went to check on my members and they are all around, not going home any time soon. "Yoongi hyung." I knocked on his door and he is not responding, as usual, maybe I am too soft for him to hear me because he has 2 doors for his studio.

I pressed the doorbell and put my face in front of the camera and he did answer this time, opening the door and he is looking so annoyed. "What are you doing here for?" He asked me. He is cold as usual, maybe he hasn't had his dinner yet...

"Hyung, did you just come into work?" I asked him and he nodded my head. "Well, I am going home and Yang DongMi is going to take me home."

"Isn't she supposed to be on her day off? Why is she forced to be working for you when she needs to rest?" He asked me.

"No, I didn't force her to come to work but she came on her own, she was doing her report in one of the dance studios and I brought her food and all. We just finished dinner and I am waiting for her to get done so we can go home." I said to him.

"That's great. Does Yang DongMi know about it yet?" He asked me and I looked confused over what he is saying to me, I couldn't understand every single word that he said to me.

"She is your manager even though she is hired to manage our group and she is 5 years younger than you, but I have never seen you treat anyone like that." He said.

"Like what?" I don't get what he is trying to tell me, he needs to learn how to tell things in words and not in lyrics all the time.

"You like her, don't you?" That made me yell, I wasn't expecting that to come out of his mouth at all. I like Yang DongMi?

Of course, I don't, she is just a younger sister to me... "Don't you dare tell me that she is just a younger sister to you or something, I know that look very well and you don't tease anyone intentionally like that unless you have feelings for that person and you have feelings for Manager DongMi."

"I don't," I said to him. "Just go back to whatever you are doing, why did you even bother to open the door then?"

"Then you should not have even called me out, just go home and think about it. All the members have the same thinking as me and we all can see that Yang DongMi is not just your younger sister's friend." He shut the door in my face and Yang DongMi appears a few seconds later, causing me to yell again but she slapped me on my shoulder to stop me.

"Did you see a ghost?" She said and she let out a sigh. "The members are still around?"

I nodded my head. "They have all things to do and they are all so busy."

"And yet you are stuck here with me." She said. "Let's just get home."

We got out of the building and she was about to hail for a taxi when I stopped her. "Let's walk today, the dormitory is not that far away and I can still be able to walk a short distance."

"What if people recognize you?" She said and I wore my cap, wearing it and then looking at her. "Kim Taehyung... You better listen to me and we will take the cab."

I grabbed her hands and intertwined them with mine. "We are walking together and I make the two of us look like a couple so that no one will think that I am Kim Taehyung but I am just some guy walking home with his girlfriend."